Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Jagger reunion- Mick's women at Serpentine Summer Party
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: June 28, 2013 01:25

I never, never - in a billion years - thought I would see Mick with his arm around Bianca like that. Times have really changed, and I guess much of the bitterness has faded. That's truly nice to see.
It just goes to show how Lwren has impacted his life. There seems to be something about her that is healthy, positive....
I like Mick these days, and I didn't for a long time - and I think Lwren is the reason.
And proudmary, you may have been kidding, but I've always believed that Mick and Bianca were each others' 'one-that-got-away'.
There were too angry for too long and now they seem to have reached closure.
I love it.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 28, 2013 02:27

Very nice proudmary, you're on a roll..thanks much.

Looking at the pictures of Bianca, I'd say she isn't comfortable being photographed. She does that half frozen smile that isn't natural. She still looks great, but I bet she is much more attractive in person, without a camera around.

Jade is still the most interesting looking of Jagger's kids, beautiful in a very exotic way. And, I'm with you CindyC...wish I could have that tawny skin, but my eastern european genes say no way.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 28, 2013 02:34

pretty surprising really how many of the stones' children turned out to be what appears to be reasonably well adjusted people. (marlon perhaps the biggest surprise of them all.) gold rings on all of them.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 28, 2013 02:58

Green Lady
Very elegant party - I don't suppose any of them went Serpin'...

Ha! That was my first thought too. grinning smiley

Date: June 28, 2013 04:01

latebloomer
Very nice proudmary, you're on a roll..thanks much.

Looking at the pictures of Bianca, I'd say she isn't comfortable being photographed. She does that half frozen smile that isn't natural. She still looks great, but I bet she is much more attractive in person, without a camera around.

Jade is still the most interesting looking of Jagger's kids, beautiful in a very exotic way. And, I'm with you CindyC...wish I could have that tawny skin, but my eastern european genes say no way.

I was going to make a similar observation about Bianca in photos. She tends to look stiff and uncomfortable in photos when she's posing, and it makes her seem harder.
But when you actually see her in motion: speaking, gesturing..there is a real gracefulness, softness. She has a beautiful smile.
Photos have never done her justice.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: June 28, 2013 04:15

Glad the have put the bygones behind them. Life is too short.

Date: June 28, 2013 04:16

black n blue
Ronnie's nose is huge! Get some sun folks you look like your gonna die!

Oh man, you'r e right. that thing is gigantic. Like a ski-jump course.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: June 28, 2013 04:17

stupidguy2
Bianca were each others' 'one-that-got-away'.
I love it.

Hmmm... I've always thought they were a total mis-match. They look a like but that's about where the commonalities end. I really get that impression from the brief scenes in CSB when they are together. It is nice to see them together as friends though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-28 04:18 by ryanpow.

Date: June 28, 2013 05:18

ryanpow
stupidguy2
Bianca were each others' 'one-that-got-away'.
I love it.

Hmmm... I've always thought they were a total mis-match. They look a like but that's about where the commonalities end. I really get that impression from the brief scenes in CSB when they are together. It is nice to see them together as friends though.

As opposed to Jerry Hall? Ha, just kidding.
Ryan, I don't see that. Just from what I've read over the years...Intellectually, they have similar interests: politics, history, and Bianca has great taste in music, as evidenced by her Twitter. They are both dominant personalities, stubborn, romantic, distrustful, private, independent, closed off, and both tough to crack open. The CSB footage is them in front of a camera - I don't know how natural you can be in that context. But look at the footage from Crossfire Hurricane, you see an affection. I've always thought his best songs were about Bianca simply because I believe she challenged him like no other. It always seemed like fans had a hard time believing certain love songs were about her because they had this image of her as this hard-ass, almost inhuman, exotic creature. They had a hard time connecting the romanticism and tenderness in Winter or Emotional Rescue to Bianca because of her public image... Got to read between the lines...
Bianca always seemed his match in every way, so much more than the others. Remember, we first learned about Bianca from those old stereotypes, first impressions: cold-as-ice, bitch, snob etc..and some Stones' fans and people in general refuse to let go of those perceptions. But there seems to be more to her...
What was it that Donald Cammel said? 'They were made for each other'. Or as Nicky Haslam has said: 'Bianca is cool on the outside, but she has a marshmallow center'.
Maybe Mick was fascinated by the dichotomy, the mysteriousness and the real person.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-28 05:29 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 29, 2013 14:02

The reason it didn't last between Mick and Bianca is that they were both prima donnas. Jerry had that southern thing going of being willing to please her man. She made some comment about always being ready to perform oral sex at a moment's notice. You would never at any point hear Bianca saying that, or, as Jerry did, that line about being a whore in the bedroom, a lady in the parlour and a cook in the kitchen.

Mick is probably best suited to L'Wren. He always looks happy in photos with her, whereas there were many with Jerry and Bianca where he looked bored or angry.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 29, 2013 14:05

Bliss
The reason it didn't last between Mick and Bianca is that they were both prima donnas. Jerry had that southern thing going of being willing to please her man. She made some comment about always being ready to perform oral sex at a moment's notice. You would never at any point hear Bianca saying that, or, as Jerry did, that line about being a whore in the bedroom, a lady in the parlour and a cook in the kitchen.

Mick is probably best suited to L'Wren. He always looks happy in photos with her, whereas there were many with Jerry and Bianca where he looked bored or angry.

i don't comprehend mick at all, but i definitely agree with you that there's a vibe in the photos and public interactions with l'wren that never seemed to be there with the others.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1327
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home