Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: OT: Son Of Beatle Outshines His Famous Father!
Date: June 21, 2013 20:50

GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
Thread is a farce, just like the poster, yet alone a totally misleading subject title.

Don't be bitter. I am sure Paul is very proud of his son as many of us are. It's going to be exciting following his career.

If you are able to confuse reality with bitter than the skies are not blue in your world.

But EVERYONE already knows that anyway.

We should have our own TV show together: I come up with refreshing new ideas and you counter with why they will never work.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 21, 2013 22:28

JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
Thread is a farce, just like the poster, yet alone a totally misleading subject title.

Don't be bitter. I am sure Paul is very proud of his son as many of us are. It's going to be exciting following his career.

If you are able to confuse reality with bitter than the skies are not blue in your world.

We should have our own TV show together: I come up with refreshing new ideas and you counter with why they will never work.

I don't think anyone would watch a show that features your stale grandiose fantasies, regardless of who would be there to let you know all of your ideas are lame.

What's next? Daughters Of The Beatles?

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 22, 2013 00:59

GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet

I don't think anyone would watch a show that features your stale grandiose fantasies, regardless of who would be there to let you know all of your ideas are lame.

daughters of the stones i think....

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 22, 2013 01:02

Well......Theodora is off and running....

Date: June 22, 2013 01:03

Thrylan
Well......Theodora is off and running....

georgia may too...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 01:04 by sonomastone.

Date: June 22, 2013 02:00

GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet

sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 02:14 by JumpinJackOLantern.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: June 22, 2013 05:21

JumpinJackOLantern
Wow! Just finished listening to James McCartney's new album "ME". An absolute masterpiece! Honestly better than anything Paul has ever done on his own! In my humble opinion of course!

Put the crack pie down dude!

Date: June 22, 2013 05:53

black n blue
JumpinJackOLantern
Wow! Just finished listening to James McCartney's new album "ME". An absolute masterpiece! Honestly better than anything Paul has ever done on his own! In my humble opinion of course!

Have you heard the album?

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: June 22, 2013 05:57

JumpinJackOLantern
black n blue
JumpinJackOLantern

Please! Your tell me its a masterpiece. laughing here, I'll give it a spin

Date: June 22, 2013 19:33

black n blue
JumpinJackOLantern
black n blue
JumpinJackOLantern

Please! Your tell me its a masterpiece. laughing here, I'll give it a spin

It's like the Beatles have been re-born through James. You will hear the Beatles all through this album. It is both chilling and powerful. I love this kid. Can't wait to hear what comes next.

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: June 22, 2013 20:31

I have opted out of the Stones 2013 shows to save my money for Sons of The Beatles. I plan to see every show, buy every t-shirt and live the dream.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:15

BlackHat
I have opted out of the Stones 2013 shows to save my money for Sons of The Beatles. I plan to see every show, buy every t-shirt and live the dream.

Every generation should experience Beatlemania!

After listening to James latest work I am not so sure he needs the others after all.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:18

JumpinJackOLantern
BlackHat

After listening to James latest work I am not so sure he needs the others after all.

So true... That letterman show was like the Beatles first appearance on Ed Sullivan eh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-23 01:27 by sonomastone.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:24

sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
BlackHat

So true... That letterman show was like the Beatles first appearance on Ed Jillian, eh?

Check out his new album. It is powerful from beginning to end.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:35

GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet

You really should show more respect for us cheerleaders. Especially me (at my advanced age). Without us there would have been no 50th anniversary tour.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:43

JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet

You really should show more respect for us cheerleaders. Especially me (at my advanced age). Without us there would have been no 50th anniversary tour.

It's true. Didn't you read the interview with Mick where he talked about how he called JJL to ask him about whether they should do a tour? Or the one where keith said mick couldn't convince him to tour but then JJL called him and talked him into it?

Date: June 23, 2013 01:46

sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
GasLightStreet

It's true. Didn't you read the interview with Mick where he talked about how he called JJL to ask him about whether they should do a tour? Or the one where keith said mick couldn't convince him to tour but then JJL called him and talked him into it?

Of course it's true, but not as you have described it. smoking smiley

Date: June 23, 2013 01:48

You should write a tell-all book about how it really happened then. Jo Wood can hook you up with a good publisher.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:51

sonomastone
You should write a tell-all book about how it really happened then. Jo Wood can hook you up with a good publisher.

I am actually in the process of writing a book about the magic of belief. I have experienced many miracles in my life.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: June 23, 2013 01:56

The previous three Stones tours were disappointing. Nobody came to see them. They made no money. Mick was down in the dumps thinking nobody loved them. It was like the record store autograph session scene in This Is Spinal Tap. Mick was even thinking of going to college to become a barber. Then Keith ran into the room with printouts of comments JJL made on IORR and it convinced Mick that people still loved him and The Stones. Then they decided to tour again. It just randomly happened to occur on their 50th anniversary.

Jumpinjackolantern, thank you for your excellent and hard work. You are a hero to millions!

Date: June 23, 2013 01:57

JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone

I am actually in the process of writing a book about the magic of belief. I have experienced many miracles in my life.

Hmm. Well if I get a vote i would prefer you use your powers to eradicate world hunger rather than will a new stones album into existence. But hey it's up to you.

Date: June 23, 2013 02:01

GumbootCloggeroo
The previous three Stones tours were disappointing. Nobody came to see them. They made no money. Mick was down in the dumps thinking nobody loved them. It was like the record store autograph session scene in This Is Spinal Tap. Mick was even thinking of going to college to become a barber. Then Keith ran into the room with printouts of comments JJL made on IORR and it convinced Mick that people still loved him and The Stones. Then they decided to tour again. It just randomly happened to occur on their 50th anniversary.

Jumpinjackolantern, thank you for your excellent and hard work. You are a hero to millions!

I accept your thank you for all my hard work, but I seek no fame or fortune.

Date: June 23, 2013 02:15

sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone

Hmm. Well if I get a vote i would prefer you use your powers to eradicate world hunger rather than will a new stones album into existence. But hey it's up to you.

To eradicate world hunger I must first conquer the world. The Rolling Stones and the Sons of the Beatles are all part of my plan for world domination. Once we rule the planet then we can bring justice to an unjust world. Even ticket prices will be lowered!

Date: June 23, 2013 02:35

Listening to James album at the moment. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. This kid has so much depth to him. He writes and sings like a man with a lifetime of experiences. Not to put Paul down, but this kid has much more soul than his dad.

Date: June 23, 2013 02:43

JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone

To eradicate world hunger I must first conquer the world. The Rolling Stones and the Sons of the Beatles are all part of my plan for world domination. Once we rule the planet then we can bring justice to an unjust world. Even ticket prices will be lowered!

So the power of belief only works on the stones and the Beatles offspring? Maybe I just need to read your book. When will it be published?

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: June 23, 2013 02:45

jazzbass
This entire thread is a farce.

thumbs up

Date: June 23, 2013 02:52

sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone

So the power of belief only works on the stones and the Beatles offspring? Maybe I just need to read your book. When will it be published?

Yes, everyone should read it. Some of it's pretty spooky though. There is always a tragedy in all of our lives lying in wait. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the triumphs of life in between. It is a few years away from being completed. I have never published anything, but I think the subject matter would fit nicely on Coast To Coast - Art Bell's old show.

Date: June 23, 2013 02:55

tatters
jazzbass
This entire thread is a farce.

thumbs up

Oh, of course you would think that, you jealous little.......

I challenge you to purchase the album and give it a listen. Have you heard it? If so tell us about the individual songs!

Date: June 23, 2013 03:28

JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone
JumpinJackOLantern
sonomastone

Yes, everyone should read it. Some of it's pretty spooky though. There is always a tragedy in all of our lives lying in wait. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the triumphs of life in between. It is a few years away from being completed. I have never published anything, but I think the subject matter would fit nicely on Coast To Coast - Art Bell's old show.

You better hurry or it will be "grandsons of the Beatles". Julian is already 50!!! (And counting)

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: June 23, 2013 10:25

Yesterday I went out and purchased a ruck sack and a large quantity of travel size toiletries and a kindle. I am ready to go on the road following the Sons of The Beatles.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1559
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home