Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Could One Direction Guest at Hyde Park?
Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: June 9, 2013 11:15

Contemporary act, right up Jaggers street. Would put the Stones in touch with an army of young music fans.

Re: Could One Direction Guest at Hyde Park?
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 9, 2013 11:27

Very unlikely that a whole group would be invited. Lead singer, maybe? The guy who is always said to look so much like Mick?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 9, 2013 11:28

Sure, Blackhat. Pre-teen girls is very much an unexplored public for the band. Furthermore a public with a great purchasing power. 1D filled Friends Arena in Stockholm (+40 000 seats) and even have their own stores where the girls gladly pay overprices for kitsch (a bit like the Stones). Justin Bieber sold out Globe Arena in Stockholm 3 times when he was here about a month ago. I'm sure Sir Michael is aware of all this...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 9, 2013 11:31

...have ta shelve that idea..'cause da boys are busy doin' the Supermarket Tour ....check it out

ROCKMAN

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 9, 2013 11:53

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 9, 2013 12:27

Stoneage
Sure, Blackhat. Pre-teen girls is very much an unexplored public for the band. Furthermore a public with a great purchasing power. 1D filled Friends Arena in Stockholm (+40 000 seats) and even have their own stores where the girls gladly pay overprices for kitsch (a bit like the Stones). Justin Bieber sold out Globe Arena in Stockholm 3 times when he was here about a month ago. I'm sure Sir Michael is aware of all this...

And that says it all about the swedes and their horrible musictaste these days.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 9, 2013 12:44

Young girls' music taste rather, Jeppe. But their parents have to pay...

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: June 9, 2013 12:53

Please no!!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 9, 2013 12:58

With all these guest artists starring on this 2012/2013 tour I wouldn't be surprised if they invited a BIG star for their last London concerts. So I'm thinking Paul McCartney....

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 9, 2013 13:02

Stoneage
1D filled Friends Arena in Stockholm (+40 000 seats) and even have their own stores where the girls gladly pay overprices for kitsch (a bit like the Stones).

Justin Bieber sold out Globe Arena in Stockholm 3 times when he was here about a month ago.

WHHHHAAAT? This is outregeous... how come the Crystal Cat crew didn't not tape and release any of these concerts? Simply outrageous... eye popping smiley

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: June 9, 2013 13:21

NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: June 9, 2013 13:37

I'm certain they will have Gary Clark as a guest for he is there on the same day (July 6).

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 9, 2013 13:47

BlackHat
Contemporary act, right up Jaggers street. Would put the Stones in touch with an army of young music fans.

if they do I'll be putting myself in touch with a psychiatrist as soon as I get home.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 9, 2013 14:22

Sure bet just like UK will start driving on the righthand side of the roads next week.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: June 9, 2013 14:32

Erik_Snow
With all these guest artists starring on this 2012/2013 tour I wouldn't be surprised if they invited a BIG star for their last London concerts. So I'm thinking Paul McCartney....

That's been my secret wish... THAT would be historical (Besides Macca were there already in 1969, what about asking the guy on stage this time...)

- Doxa

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: June 9, 2013 14:56

BlackHat

Literally the most stupid post Ii have read on here. And i've read a few from Jumpinjack O Lantern/ Watchman /Black Hat.

This is just ridiculous though....One Direction - at a Rolling Stones Gig? They'd be as welcome as Michael Barrymore at a pool party

Date: June 9, 2013 15:04

bv
Sure bet just like UK will start driving on the righthand side of the roads next week.

Not so ridiculous given the nature of some of the guests so far (Katy Perry). And not really ridiculous when you take into account the Adele rumours.

Date: June 9, 2013 15:05

Juniorjackflash
BlackHat

Literally the most stupid post Ii have read on here. And i've read a few from Jumpinjack O Lantern/ Watchman /Black Hat.

This is just ridiculous though....One Direction - at a Rolling Stones Gig? They'd be as welcome as Michael Barrymore at a pool party

Please do not associate me with Jack O lantern and Watchman. It's highly insulting. Thank you.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: June 9, 2013 15:09

Justin Bieber will sing with them Sympathy For The Devil. It's a done deal!

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: June 9, 2013 15:12

susan boyle Wild Horses?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:26

Doxa
Erik_Snow

That's been my secret wish... THAT would be historical (Besides Macca were there already in 1969, what about asking the guy on stage this time...)

- Doxa

I think it would be awesome to invite Paul McCartney (They are friends for ever so why not) they should play 3 songs together..."I Wanna Be Your Man" Paul's favorite Stones tune...I guess "Ruby Tuesday" (Paul on piano) and the Stones favorite Beatle tune (?).............and that will be the end of the whole SHOW.......and then the can retire.............(and play some fun gigs after that till they drop.................)

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:28

Date: June 9, 2013 17:31

Doxa
Erik_Snow

- Doxa

That's my wish as well. No guest artist could be more special and historical guesting on a Rolling Stones concert, among the living, apart from Mick Taylor, but he's allready there.
The only ones that comes close would be Gazza

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-09 17:32 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:35

Erik_Snow
Doxa
Erik_Snow

- Doxa

That's my wish as well. No guest artist could be more special and historical guesting on a Rolling Stones concert, among the living, apart from Mick Taylor, but he's allready there.

has anyone checked gazza's touring/recording schedule? oh and his drinking schedule, too....

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:36

Erik_Snow
Doxa
Erik_Snow

- Doxa

What a load of fertilizer...Yoko would be just as appropriate as McCartney...

Date: June 9, 2013 17:37

StonesTod
Erik_Snow
Doxa
Erik_Snow

- Doxa

has anyone checked gazza's touring/recording schedule? oh and his drinking schedule, too....

All I know is that he was touring, or drinking, in Italy earlier this week. I guess not even himself knows where he'll be any future week. We just gotta cross our fingers he'll be in London

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:38

Erik_Snow

Unlikely, as Macca has shows scheduled in Ottawa July 7, DC July 12 and Indianapolis July 14.

[www.paulmccartney.com]

Date: June 9, 2013 17:38

Erik_Snow
StonesTod
Erik_Snow
Doxa
Erik_Snow

- Doxa

All I know is that he was touring, or drinking, in Italy earlier this week. I guess not even himself knows where he'll be any future week. We just gotta cross our fingers he'll be in London

italy??? he has been reduced to drinking that italian wine swill stuff?

Date: June 9, 2013 17:39

bye bye johnny
Erik_Snow

Unlikely, as Macca has shows scheduled in Ottawa July 7, DC July 12 and Indianapolis July 14.

[www.paulmccartney.com]

bye bye macca, then. gotta be gazza, then.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: June 9, 2013 17:40

It' a "business trip."

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2000
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home