Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Emotional Rescue bass line
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 8, 2013 17:57

StonesTod
GasLightStreet
Rocky Dijon
There were subsequent legal issues and it was withdrawn. I can post other excerpts later if you like.

I want to read the one where Gazza fell out of a... coconut tree.

have you noticed how gazza's posting since the fall has been out of rhythm and stuff. there are times in mid-post that he seems bewildered and has forgotten what he's posting about. sad

He's not sporting an awful mustache is he?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 8, 2013 18:01

GasLightStreet
StonesTod
GasLightStreet
Rocky Dijon
There were subsequent legal issues and it was withdrawn. I can post other excerpts later if you like.

have you noticed how gazza's posting since the fall has been out of rhythm and stuff. there are times in mid-post that he seems bewildered and has forgotten what he's posting about. sad

he's not really into sports...

Date: June 8, 2013 18:02

StonesTod
GasLightStreet
StonesTod
GasLightStreet
Rocky Dijon

Well good. I wouldn't want there to be any errant trouser pulling.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 8, 2013 19:24

GasLightStreet
StonesTod
GasLightStreet
StonesTod
GasLightStreet
Rocky Dijon

Well good. I wouldn't want there to be any errant trouser pulling.

Speaking of trousers, has Gazza made any comments on StonesTod's twig'n'berries?

I'm not sure they fill the Gap. Mind you I was at the Gap last weekend...I'm not that into the coloured jeans that are the rave this summer.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 8, 2013 20:22

I believe he cuts the legs out of two pairs, and mix matches them, and duct tapes the legs back in.

Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: June 8, 2013 21:22

I don't care for what Darryl plays at all. Bill would have played it a million times better!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 9, 2013 00:47

Thrylan
I believe he cuts the legs out of two pairs, and mix matches them, and duct tapes the legs back in.

That's so stonetodsian.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: June 9, 2013 06:31

I think we need to be cognizant of the fact that Gazza is 50 now. He and BV and StonesDoug may always be boys to us, but they're never going to administer a message board like it's 1997 again. The sooner we accept that, the sooner we can be happy that they're still around. I certainly thought Gazza would be dead by now and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Date: June 9, 2013 06:40

I'm not going to go on about how Gazza etc have one more classic in them to put them over the top of the... I mean, how long was it that the Beatles fansite started and ended yet still has more hits/posts than iorr.org? I'm talking PRE-INTERNET that fansite was going and it's still the biggest ever. They posted from roof tops long before BV was skiing (blodd transfusion) and Gazza took a break ("coconut tree" incident) and StonesTod had his experience in St Maarten...

I think they are beyond capable of doing one (thousands?) more classic before it's time to hang it up. They've got it in 'em - they just need to do it, to propel iorr.org to the top, finally, over that Beatles site.

And it needs to happen around October 31st.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 9, 2013 07:23

treaclefingers
Thrylan

That's so stonetodsian.

I am efforting.....I am a StonesTodite.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home