Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: stones merchandise at concerts
Posted by: daytime ()
Date: May 18, 2013 19:56

I guess you could take a shirt to a place and have them copy it onto a good quality shirt but that could cost you.

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: May 19, 2013 01:31

Are they selling pins? Something to put on your hat or shirt? I collect them and would like to have one from this tour.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 19, 2013 02:32

I think they're just selling the pin set, nothing individual, from what I've seen.

Has anyone seen different merchandise in person from what they have online?
Besides the one key fob, that is...

Yeah, that line in LV was too much for me too, crh.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: May 19, 2013 06:40

Speaking strictly as an experienced painter, that's a common problem with deep reds....I warn customers about potential extra coats.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: May 22, 2013 23:28

I bought the Stones shirt below over the Internet and then wore it to the May 15th Anaheim show. I thought it was amusing to have back stage passes printed on the shirt. And I thought Stones fans at the arena would think it was amusing, too. But I could tell a lot of Stones fans thought the passes were real and I had major access! (I was wearing a jacket that happened to hide the giveaway collar.) When I went back to see the Stones on the 18th I wore a different Stones shirt, because this one actually made feel slightly fraudulent!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1820
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home