Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

When buying ticket..
Posted by: steini ()
Date: April 30, 2013 14:24

..is it not possible outside USA unless you have credidcard yourself? They say the cardholder must pick up the tickets in "will call"! That could be expensive at least to say if someone else is buying for me.
Sorry if this has been topic before or discussed somwhere i´ve not looked.

Re: When buying ticket..
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: April 30, 2013 15:38

Yes , you have to show your ID , a copy of confirmation email from TM and the credit card that the tickets wwere purchased with .

So sadly , unless the person that bought the tickets for you goes with you , it's not looking too good .

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 30, 2013 15:59

steini
..is it not possible outside USA unless you have credidcard yourself? They say the cardholder must pick up the tickets in "will call"! That could be expensive at least to say if someone else is buying for me.
Sorry if this has been topic before or discussed somwhere i´ve not looked.

There is simply no chance for international clients in the US other than to own a credit card and present the ID (with photo) and your reservation number at the will call.
Or you take the luck and fly there and try to get the tickets on the day right at the spot of the concert. Still to move in the US without any credit or debit card is nearly not possible.

Posted by: steini ()
Date: May 1, 2013 08:43

Hi again
and great thanks both of you for answering my question and make it clear for me.
It is indeed a bit ironic that a stonesfan outside usa that has to pay for long flight and pretty expensive concert tickets finds out in the end he can´t even buy the ..wonderful ticket.
I must find a solution.

Thanks, Steini

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1397
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home