Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For what it's worth
Posted by: Buddy Young ()
Date: February 5, 2005 14:22

I was at a Dutch concert yesterday and met up with an older guy in a wheelchair...some of you might know the guy...been to 98 Stones shows and the owner of a worldwide stonesmagazine. He told me the following (I just wanna share what he told me, whithout commenting if I believe it's true or not):

Stones tour starts in may 2005 in Chicago
September 2005 the Stones will be in The Netherlands

The tour will be only small venues (from Vredenburg untill max size Ahoy)

Well, could be a bunch of crap, but I just wanted to share...

Listen to my new album on www.bowemusic.nl!

Re: For what it's worth
Posted by: Bluespeyer ()
Date: February 5, 2005 15:31

May seems a little unlikely, but it's starting to sound like they'll tour at some point in 2005.

It's pretty amazing -- it's been nearly three years since Licks, but it feels like yesterday. The buzz is still there.

-- Keep on rollin'. Keep on. Keep on. Keep on. --

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 5, 2005 15:39

I guess this guy was sharing his dreams with you..

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: February 5, 2005 15:41

Great news if it's true! Although it seems strange for me not that a tour will start in september 2005 but that they will start in Europe! It's been two years since the last tour here. It would be more likely that they start in America just because it's been three years since there last concerts there.

I thought i could go traveling in Azia for a couple of months this summer but it is getting pretty hard with all the touring. I had to reschedule because of U2. So i have to wait a month but i figured i'd stay a month longer. If the Stones are playing Europe/Holland in september i have to get back earlier.
Well nothing can top the stones.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: February 5, 2005 17:17

Highly unlikely, here's why.

The new CD isn't completed yet.

Stones tour starts in may 2005 in Chicago
Here we are Feb 5, 2005, no flashy news conference, and tickets would already be on sale.

However, I do believe it will be a short tour thru the USA. I think they will concentrate on Mexico, South America, and Asia this time. I also think they will play the new Wembly once it's opened.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1979
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home