Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

lotus flower stage pics
Posted by: Mickjagg65 ()
Date: February 3, 2005 03:23

i have read in some posts about a lotus flower stage... i was wondering if anybody has any links to the pics of some of these shows. thanx!!!

Re: lotus flower stage pics
Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: February 3, 2005 03:34

Here ya go....4th pic down

[www.silvertrain.com]

and 6th pic down
[novogate.com]

Posted by: tramp66646 ()
Date: February 21, 2005 01:24

Have a few fairly clear pic's of this stage setup only they were taken with a about a $12.00 kodak camera, so aren't the greatest quality photo's available, I'm sure. Still, there's no mistaking who it is up there performing, in these old cheapo stolen photo's of mine.
That's Mick Jagger for damned sure, and I'll never forget the way he mouthed the word's " @#$%& Off" to me, when he spotted me taking pictures of the band, even though a million sign's posted all around us there that day, said for us not to?
I'd paid my due's to be there and then some, in Milwalkie Wisconsin back in 1975 for their Tour of the America's however. And I'm quite certain that if Jagger had knowen the circumstance's surrounding my attendance at the show he might have eased off some, over a few lousy free and not so great photo's taken without permission? If not then he really is a cheap bastard, and about as anti-establishment as G.Bush himself, in my opinion,anyway?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 21, 2005 07:34

Try and find a copy of the book Rolling Stones On Tour. It has plenty of shots of stage, stage plan etc. Often on Ebay...great book.

Rolling Stones On Tour - Terry Southern Dragons Dream

ROCKMAN

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: February 21, 2005 16:58

hi tramp,
i went to see them in philly 75 and i had my cheap camera with me.. i was in the 1st row closer to the side/front of the stage...great place. jagger came right up to me..my flash didn't go off. and jagger put his hands up to me and waited till i could take another picture..it went off and then he left.i kicked myself for not having a better camera.. anyway i couldn't believe how nice he was to me.. it could have been because i was young and he knew i was not in the business to sell the photos! i still remember how nice he was to me...

Date: February 28, 2005 04:10

Sam Spade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here ya go....4th pic down
>
>
>
>
> and 6th pic down
>

here's a new one

[rockpassion.netfirms.com]

Date: February 28, 2005 04:19

Sam Spade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sam Spade Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here ya go....4th pic down
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > and 6th pic down
> >
>
> here's a new one
>
>
>
>

On the left, Jagger and Co as they appeared June 25, 1975, MSG...he wasn't wearing the baggy pajama look at that show.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: March 1, 2005 13:04

Was Mick high on morphine or just too much coke during Angie?

Date: March 1, 2005 17:18

Mick actually appeared slightly "coked up"....while Keith was completely straight

[www.rockpassion.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2043
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home