Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT - Robert Plant hints (if you don't like Zeppelin, please STAY OUT of thread)
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 21, 2013 15:20

From4tilLate
Page flew Steve Gorman to the London show 6 years ago, and has kept in touch with him. He mentioned to Steve how he was pissed off that Jason was having "Jason Bonham - Led Zeppelin" drumsticks printed up. If anyone besides Jason got the gig, it would be Steve, provided the Crowes don't conflict.

That is silly. Page really had an issue with THAT? How lame.

Re: OT - Robert Plant hints (if you don't like Zeppelin, please STAY OUT of thread)
Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: February 21, 2013 17:01

GasLightStreet
From4tilLate
Page flew Steve Gorman to the London show 6 years ago, and has kept in touch with him. He mentioned to Steve how he was pissed off that Jason was having "Jason Bonham - Led Zeppelin" drumsticks printed up. If anyone besides Jason got the gig, it would be Steve, provided the Crowes don't conflict.

It's the absolute truth.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 21, 2013 17:06

From4tilLate
GasLightStreet
From4tilLate

It's the absolute truth.

Weren't they going by the name Led Zeppelin at the gig? Would Page rather he had 'fill-in' printed up on them? Seems to me Jason was part of Led Zeppelin at that point...

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: February 21, 2013 17:45

Yeah, it seems petty to me too, but that's the story.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: February 21, 2013 18:32

Unbelievable! If true then that devil worshiping plagiarist really needs to get a life.

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: February 21, 2013 19:00

This guy is a @#$%&.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 21, 2013 19:08

andrewt
Am I the only one who watched that segment and thinks Plant is taking the piss?

He gives a joke answer to just about every other question.
Exactly. Not doing anything in 2014? He's not doing a hell of a lot right now.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 21, 2013 19:17

Munichhilton
From4tilLate
GasLightStreet
From4tilLate

It's the absolute truth.

Weren't they going by the name Led Zeppelin at the gig? Would Page rather he had 'fill-in' printed up on them? Seems to me Jason was part of Led Zeppelin at that point...

According to the liner notes in the album he's in Led Zeppelin.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: February 21, 2013 19:22

sweetcharmedlife
andrewt
Am I the only one who watched that segment and thinks Plant is taking the piss?

He gives a joke answer to just about every other question.
Exactly. Not doing anything in 2014? He's not doing a hell of a lot right now.

Interviewer: So it could be back on?
Plant: If you can find the other two.

Riiigght.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 21, 2013 19:36

GasLightStreet
Munichhilton
From4tilLate
GasLightStreet
From4tilLate

It's the absolute truth.

According to the liner notes in the album he's in Led Zeppelin.

Thats gotta be worth a drumstick or two...or three even. Maybe he shoulda been Led Jasselin

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: February 21, 2013 20:08

That was Bloody brilliant.

Best thing I've seen for ages. 'n as luck would have it I just lit a scoob.

Can't thank you enought for putting that up mate

>grinning smiley<

\m/

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 21, 2013 20:18

Monkeytonkman
That was Bloody brilliant.

Best thing I've seen for ages. 'n as luck would have it I just lit a scoob.

Can't thank you enought for putting that up mate

>grinning smiley<

\m/

My pleasure man!
smoking smiley

[thepowergoats.com]

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home