Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Alexandra Richards models some bizarre outfits
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: February 1, 2013 06:39

2000 LYFH
This is more my style

thumbs up

Date: February 1, 2013 07:14

It´s impossible to understand everything, even if you try and think and analyze a lot - what you are obviously doing (NoCode) and I personally appreciate this attitude

BUT as you can see above - satisfaction can be an easy, low matter..........I would say sexist but don´t dare to really speak it out.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-01 07:16 by ThroughTheLonelyNights.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: February 1, 2013 08:16

ThroughTheLonelyNights
It´s impossible to understand everything, even if you try and think and analyze a lot - what you are obviously doing (NoCode) and I personally appreciate this attitude

BUT as you can see above - satisfaction can be an easy, low matter..........I would say sexist but don´t dare to really speak it out.......

You make a perfect example. If we men actually stopped to analyze why we're obsessed with breasts, we might creep ourselves out. Might be better to just look at them and leave the understanding to the shrinks.

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: February 1, 2013 14:09

elunsi

another daughter and son

Nice video. Thanks for posting. Their kids all seem really sweet. I see Georgia is quite busy working these day, anyone know what James is up to? He reminds me so much of Mick, both his looks and mannerisms. Cute kid!

And the world keeps turning
And life goes on
The world keeps turning
May your heart stay strong.....

Date: February 1, 2013 15:25

NoCode0680
This is kind of an OT question, but I'm curious. I'm not all that into fashion, maybe somebody can clear something up for me.

A lot of fashion, be it at a fashion show or in shoots like this, feature things nobody would ever wear, and likely never go on sale. I say likely as I can't imagine anybody wearing these things since they aren't practical at all. It seems like they exist solely for the sake of one show or photo shoot. These outfits Alexandra is wearing aren't as bad as some, but who wears that stuff? So my question is, what's the point? If they're not advertising these outfits for the sake of selling them, what are they doing? Is it just advertising the designer? Keep their name out there? I guess that would kind of make sense, but it still seems like it would make more sense to show off things people could actually wear and buy. You might be able to sell 1 or 2 to Lady GaGa or something, but where do these things fit into their business model?

Like these things...

What are they trying to sell us? Is it just about showing off how creative they can be, and catch people's attention to bring notice to their practical outfits? I'm not trying to put down fashion, I just don't understand it. Seems like these fashion shows are very expensive to put on, with what they have to pay the models, all the backstage people, the cost of the outfits, etc. How are they making money off this? Where does it pay off? Does the buzz off these shows translate into sales of unrelated clothing from the same designer?

You mean this isn't standard lingerie?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 1, 2013 16:37

uhbuhgullayew

I could show you 12 1/2 peacocks and various game bird that would think she looks stunning...

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: February 1, 2013 18:02

uhbuhgullayew

Maybe when you first meet her, give it a few months and she's lounging around in an over-sized Garfield shirt eating the last of my Ben and Jerry's.

By the way, no lady need spend much money on lingerie. The sexier it his, the faster it's coming off anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-01 18:06 by NoCode0680.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 1, 2013 19:17

stonesrule
CindyC! I thnk they are attractive girls but a deft hand in application and flattering colors make almost any woman look better.

Key ingredient in making Patti and her daughters photogenic is great eyes and bone structure.

Alexandra was without makup when I saw her and her most interesting feature was her mouth. Just like Keith's.

I agree, but I think her mouth is more like her mom's, she has those bee-stung lips. Theodora's mouth is thinner like her dads.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 1, 2013 23:19

Cindy, Alexandra had no make-up on at the Paris gig. Her mouth was exactly as seen in the "Spirit Animal" photo above.

Let's go on CNN sometime and discuss Keith's mouth with Piers Morgan. Charlie Watts could be a special guest discussing mouths with and without lipstick from the artist's point of view.

All best to YOU.

Date: February 3, 2013 15:07

NoCode0680

Maybe they got the idea from Rael from The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway:

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 3, 2013 18:11

"I find Patti pretty attractive, she did make it into modeling on her looks alone and not on her name, so it makes sense."

NoCode, yes, many might say, including me, that Patti was and is downright gorgeous. I saw her briefly in Newark too, wow. Beauty is subjective, of course, to a degree, anyway, between attractive and beautiful is a range of types of faces and bodies that appeal to different people.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-03 18:13 by angee.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2254
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home