Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones Dreams
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 18, 2013 05:48

riverrat
Last night Keith Richards showed up in my dream. It's because I had just read about him and his personality was intriguing me about how he's introverted but yet sets the tone for the room he's in.

Anyway, he was in his 30's or 40's, in his handsome stage, and he was hanging out with my family, and I got him to come over to the keyboards and sit down next to me, and just as he was about to play the first chord, I woke up! I tried to get back to sleep so I could hear what he was going to play.

It was a cool dream. That doesn't happen to me much. I liked it.smiling smiley

Don't fret...he was going to play "You'd Better Get Some Sleep Tonight"...that's his thing

Re: Rolling Stones Dreams
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 18, 2013 14:30

riverrat
Last night Keith Richards showed up in my dream. It's because I had just read about him and his personality was intriguing me about how he's introverted but yet sets the tone for the room he's in.

Anyway, he was in his 30's or 40's, in his handsome stage, and he was hanging out with my family, and I got him to come over to the keyboards and sit down next to me, and just as he was about to play the first chord, I woke up! I tried to get back to sleep so I could hear what he was going to play.

It was a cool dream. That doesn't happen to me much. I liked it.smiling smiley

Fun!! Keith just hanging out....
and of course he has to leave you jonesing for more, ya know.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1568
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home