Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Stones setlist confirmed for tonight (Spoilers inside, if you don't want to know)
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 13, 2012 03:45

Beast of Babylon
half of there catoluge are songs about new york.

This town's in TATTERS !

Re: Stones setlist confirmed for tonight (Spoilers inside, if you don't want to know)
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: December 13, 2012 03:50

Gazza
ChefGuevara
You got me rockin' is a very poor choice, specially with the Stones PPV
coming up. They should go for JJF and another "well known" song.

400 songs or so to pick from and the most apt song for the occasion is YGMR?

Christ on a bike. Please tell me theyre not going to play that one.

Okay, they're not going to play that one--they're going to wing it.smiling smiley

Posted by: OneHit ()
Date: December 13, 2012 04:06

The Springsteen set is wrong, and McMartney will certainly play Hey Jude. The Stones could play anything...

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: December 13, 2012 04:16

OneHit
The Springsteen set is wrong, and McMartney will certainly play Hey Jude. The Stones could play anything...

They should play Gimme Shelter.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: December 13, 2012 05:09

I am so glad I didn't click on this thread when I saw it. I laughed so hard when I heard that opening riff I scared the cat.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: December 13, 2012 05:18

Looks like the vote is gonna' be fixed . YGMR featuring Lady Ga Ga .thumbs down

sc uk

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 13, 2012 07:50

Dan
I am so glad I didn't click on this thread when I saw it. I laughed so hard when I heard that opening riff I scared the cat.

I read the thread first, but couldn't believe it. It thought they threw that in as a red herring.

It would be like picking, "Rock in a Hard Place". WTF?

I think a good warm sing-along like YCAGWYW would have gone over extremely well. What the hell were they thinking? Even Start Me Up would have made more sense.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2003
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home