Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: London Arena02 November 25.2012 Best Shots
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:07

YOU WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THE $$$$ YOUR MAKING!

Re: London 02 Arena November 25 & 29.2012 Best Shots
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:12

x

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-01 12:33 by Honestman.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:46

chop
That's awesome. Looks like Ronnie is bowing to his king or something

I thought Keith would color his hair for this

Weirdly enough, I think Keith almost looks better with the grey hair. With his well-lined face the black hair was a bit much. Somehow Jagger and Ronnie pull it off, but I don't think Keith was.

I've never seen Wyman with grey hair before, though, that was kind of shocking. Dude is a million years old, but he's been coloring his hair for decades and frankly I think it looked a lot better when he did. His face looks younger than any of them, when he dyes his hair he can pass for a well-preserved 50.

You gotta give the guys credit, though, they all have still have full heads of cool looking hair. Only Charlie has a bald spot. And only Taylor has gotten fat, the poor bastard got cheated out of his royalties and has had to live off the McDonald's dollar menu for nigh on 30 years, The rest are still thin as rails. Hope I look half as good when I'm pushing 70.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:21

That cracked me up !

@honestman - I meant "work your magic" to get the hires versions, how do you do that? Feel free to PM if it's a secret you can share ;-) You're missing one with Florence I think?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:40

ohnonotyouagain
chop
That's awesome. Looks like Ronnie is bowing to his king or something

I thought Keith would color his hair for this

Weirdly enough, I think Keith almost looks better with the grey hair. With his well-lined face the black hair was a bit much. Somehow Jagger and Ronnie pull it off, but I don't think Keith was.

I've never seen Wyman with grey hair before, though, that was kind of shocking. Dude is a million years old, but he's been coloring his hair for decades and frankly I think it looked a lot better when he did. His face looks younger than any of them, when he dyes his hair he can pass for a well-preserved 50.

You gotta give the guys credit, though, they all have still have full heads of cool looking hair. Only Charlie has a bald spot. And only Taylor has gotten fat, the poor bastard got cheated out of his royalties and has had to live off the McDonald's dollar menu for nigh on 30 years, The rest are still thin as rails. Hope I look half as good when I'm pushing 70.

Coke!

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:40

gotdablouse
Yep, well I did grab some lunch there but as I explained in another thread I ran out when a guy said there were some pits at £200 to help out a friend who was looking for one, turned out it was a mistake...then one thing leading to another I didn't make it back to the Pilot Inn. I might be going back on Thursday though...

Anyway here's another decent one of the two Micks :

Got you 71Tele the red light is on the Marshall Taylor is playing through i new it by the sound the first go around i was just giving you the benefit of the doubt because i know how weird you Taylor freaks are! Keith told him to obvisiously
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:57

stonesfrkk
Got you 71Tele the red light is on the Marshall Taylor is playing through i new it by the sound the first go around i was just giving you the benefit of the doubt because i know how weird you Taylor freaks are! Keith told him to obvisiously
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

The Marshall is for Beck. The two Fender amps in middle are for Taylor.

Date: November 30, 2012 04:10

latvianinexile
stonesfrkk
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

How stupid are you? There is no red light on for the marshall when Beck is playing! I'm so inclined i can just tell by the sound but obvisiouly your not so look at the red button it is not on when Beck is playing!Now what other story are you going to make up that the light bulb was out?

Date: November 30, 2012 04:13

latvianinexile
stonesfrkk
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

Beck is playing the silver and that's it the other tweed is Woody's

Date: November 30, 2012 04:17

stonesfrkk
latvianinexile
stonesfrkk
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

How stupid are you? There is no red light on for the marshall when Beck is playing! I'm so inclined i can just tell by the sound but obvisiouly your not so look at the red button it is not on when Beck is playing!Now what other story are you going to make up that the light bulb was out?
Another thing Taylor can't afford those kind of amps,it's out of his range that's why he's playing a cheesey new marshall until Keef set him up on the second go around.That's why i'm sure it sounded alot better tonight. Keith saves his ass again!

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:22

gotdablouse

Ronnie still using the B2B gear???

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:35

stonesfrkk
latvianinexile
stonesfrkk
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

This world would be so much happier if we all used Vibroverbs!!!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:48

stonesfrkk
latvianinexile
stonesfrkk
scrap the $#%^&%$ thing!

Watch your language mate. The Marshall is turned on and the light is on. I can send you the same picture in higher resolution. Talking about lightbulbs, have a look at this one:

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 30, 2012 15:02

x

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-01 12:33 by Honestman.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 30, 2012 15:17

Got it, thanks and replied ;-)

@uhbuhgullayew - good catch, I noticed on Sunday but I had forgotten about it...I gues it reminds him of these "lost years" when he was just goofing around the stage...and not to fall off the wagon again.

BTW I've uploaded all of my "good" pictures from Sunday here : [tinyurl.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-30 16:07 by gotdablouse.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home