Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Mark Butler experience
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 1, 2012 17:00

CindyC
"but I must disappoint you from the botton of my toes to the toncils of my brain".

heh heh - that made me giggle. It appears that English is not your birth language, but since you are trying so hard, I wanted to give you some friendly advice. Toncils are in the back of your throat, they are not anywhere near your brain.

I once had the tonsils of a girl of the tip of my private parts but that's another story... Ah anatomy!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 1, 2012 19:35

Garbie
I was also there with VIP package on the 25th. The present was the GRRR book...so I have 2...

I hace to say it was really well organized. I was initially afraid of just paying to secure a good ticket and having nothing really good apart from that, but I really think it was good. A nice dinner with lotssss of wine where we meet a nice couple from Germany, very good tickets, a party after the concert with good food and better drinks...

Thanks, yes not having to deal with the stress of getting a good/pit ticket is certainly worth some money but it sounds like you had a good pre and after show as well. Too bad they couldn't at least give you the concert program though.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: December 1, 2012 20:06

I was told the food was so so and the wine too - nowhere near the gourmet dinner that was advertised. But I didn't get to taste it, so...

Other than that I can understand people wanting to secure good seats - and not only billionaires smiling smiley. So I'm glad your experience was positive!

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: December 1, 2012 21:49

Well, I never expect really good food when I am not in a restaurant. This is another thing I like and I have been in many Michelin star restaurants around Europe. Anyway, not being in a restaurant with own kitchen, etc...I think the food was quite good.

The champagne, not too good as usual basically due to how it is served and a non perfect temperature. The wine, just has red, a quite good Argentinian.

As a whole, good in my opinion taking into account the place we were and by far, better than I expected.

The organization in general, from booking to the end of the day, very good. Well, this company lives from this kind of things so they have to do it well. Is not like a just one show where you make money and dissapear giving bad quality and other people ther were already in other events with them.

Hope next time I dont need to use them (unless I want to) but if I have to, at least they work well.

gwen
I was told the food was so so and the wine too - nowhere near the gourmet dinner that was advertised. But I didn't get to taste it, so...

Other than that I can understand people wanting to secure good seats - and not only billionaires smiling smiley. So I'm glad your experience was positive!

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: December 2, 2012 10:40

Garbie
Well, I never expect really good food when I am not in a restaurant. This is another thing I like and I have been in many Michelin star restaurants around Europe. Anyway, not being in a restaurant with own kitchen, etc...I think the food was quite good.
The champagne, not too good as usual basically due to how it is served and a non perfect temperature. The wine, just has red, a quite good Argentinian.
As a whole, good in my opinion taking into account the place we were and by far, better than I expected.
The organization in general, from booking to the end of the day, very good. Well, this company lives from this kind of things so they have to do it well. Is not like a just one show where you make money and dissapear giving bad quality and other people ther were already in other events with them.

Hope next time I dont need to use them (unless I want to) but if I have to, at least they work well.

gwen

For the amount of people the food was quite good. I did not know that they had well over 700 persons per show. What strikes me more is that people get so pissed already before the show. How can one enjoy a show totally drunk? Anyway sometimes I think I am the only one. Especially in the Pit were very unpleasant fat guys nearly unable to hold the plastic cup of beer and just blocking the way.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: December 2, 2012 12:16

Had a great time before and after at the MB experience. Meal was excellent and wine was flowing freely all night. Only hard core fans at my table from all over the world. After party was a blast as well. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1648
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home