Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: did anyone video the fan film?
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:15

Gazza

Classic stuff from the long haired guy at the start and end with the VL t-shirt.

was that Monkeytonkman?

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:49

toomuchforme
I miss so much some moments of shows where no one Shooted or recorded... Did not want miss That one

toomuchforme - Thanks for shooting it and Justin for posting!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:09

sweet neo con
Gazza

Classic stuff from the long haired guy at the start and end with the VL t-shirt.

was that Monkeytonkman?

Yes, it was. He was brilliant! He kept some of us well amused in similar fashion in the day-long queue in freezing weather for Keith's London book signing.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 28, 2012 08:12

Naturalust
BluzDude
Naturalust
I just hope they do a fan film here in the USA. It's a great idea and many of us have stories to tell..... peace

They did it already, otherwise Justin and I would not be on it.

Wow. I guess I assumed they were all done in London, now I remember they did some NY interviews too. That is GREAT that you and Justin got on the film! How cool is that? Whoo Hoo! Did you see it at the O2? How did you find out you were included? Thanks. peace

Naturalust - I went down to LA for the shoot myself - had a long interview but none of
the LA Women made it into the final cut - chucks! winking smiley But a bunch of us met and loved
hanging out together.

- swiss

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: November 28, 2012 17:17

sweet neo con
Gazza

was that Monkeytonkman?

I swear a bit don't I?

Ah fvck it!!!!

Date: November 28, 2012 17:21

Far out, Monkeytonkman, too bad the van didn't make it into the film too!

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: November 28, 2012 19:39

'great things to do bad things to': was that Gary Clark jr.? pretty cool!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 29, 2012 04:39

swiss
Naturalust
BluzDude
Naturalust
I just hope they do a fan film here in the USA. It's a great idea and many of us have stories to tell..... peace

They did it already, otherwise Justin and I would not be on it.

Wow. I guess I assumed they were all done in London, now I remember they did some NY interviews too. That is GREAT that you and Justin got on the film! How cool is that? Whoo Hoo! Did you see it at the O2? How did you find out you were included? Thanks. peace

Naturalust - I went down to LA for the shoot myself - had a long interview but none of
the LA Women made it into the final cut - chucks! winking smiley But a bunch of us met and loved
hanging out together.

- swiss

Wow that is way cool swiss. Now you are part of the archives. Maybe those interviews will still see the light of day (especially if you get a job working on the Stones archives, heh heh). peace

Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:36

Monkeytonkman what a legend.

Posted by: Delta ()
Date: November 30, 2012 17:36

Don't know if they played the same promo for Thursdays show but I made it into the one they played on Sunday.

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: December 5, 2012 15:53

Well....I had this crazy thought that since we were in the fan video...maybe just maybe the stones would sport for a few tickets. Crazy huh? It was great fun to do the shoot and meet people, but the stones are using it for thier benefit and as we well know they are making a bundle of dough. Maybe throw a bone to their fans. Just a thought.

The only ticket that I could scrounge up or afford is for an obstructed view were I won't even be able to see my star performance. Haha.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 5, 2012 17:36

Delta
Don't know if they played the same promo for Thursdays show but I made it into the one they played on Sunday.

Yes, same video both nights.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: December 5, 2012 17:48

I wonder when we will receive payment? winking smiley A contract was signed and the Stones get to use our smouldering good looks and witty anecdotes as they see fit. In return we get a pound! smileys with beer

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 5, 2012 22:52

ttutone
Well....I had this crazy thought that since we were in the fan video...maybe just maybe the stones would sport for a few tickets. Crazy huh? It was great fun to do the shoot and meet people, but the stones are using it for thier benefit and as we well know they are making a bundle of dough. Maybe throw a bone to their fans. Just a thought.

The only ticket that I could scrounge up or afford is for an obstructed view were I won't even be able to see my star performance. Haha.

...I'm sure that thought went thru the back of all of our minds. After all when we signed the release stating we get nothing and in return they can use our images and take our first born, by giving them our contact information, you can't help but feel that just maybe they will throw something out our way...but you know that ain't happening. The best part of it, at least here in L.A. was meeting other Stones fans from this board.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 5, 2012 23:20

You guys should be paying for your 10 seconds of fame, a bit of entitlement syndrome going on here. Like the cover models on Some Girls, you guys are too easily replaced...lol. But congrats for making the cut, very cool. peace

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: December 6, 2012 02:53

Naturalust
You guys should be paying for your 10 seconds of fame, a bit of entitlement syndrome going on here. Like the cover models on Some Girls, you guys are too easily replaced...lol. But congrats for making the cut, very cool. peace

How true how true ....How silly of me to forget ....I will send in my payment to the glimmer twins immediately. Postage due of course.

I think I am better looking than the chicks on Some girls though.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:47

Monkeytonkman
sweet neo con
Gazza

was that Monkeytonkman?

I swear a bit don't I?

Ah fvck it!!!!

i knew it had to be you...the same energy comes through in you iorr posts.

IORR............but I like it!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1108
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home