Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Ten "Proofs" That The Stones Listen In Here And Care What You Think!
Date: November 16, 2012 21:17

Rolling Hansie
DoomNGloom, you are quite new here, but I kinda like your point of view

Why, because you've somehow not remembered TheWatchman, Stonesrule and MightyTrollin50?

Re: Mick Says Stones Wouldn't Exist Without Amazing Appreciative Fans!
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 16, 2012 21:58

riverrat
Thanks, DoomNGloom! I appreciate your cheerleading threads if it got Keith to wake up and smell the coffee! smiling smiley He said they don't usually bow to pressure but the fans wanted it. So good on you. You certainly put a lot of effort into firing everyone up. Now you can relax and savor the moment!

That was a nice comment from Mick, too. We love you, Mick! Can't imagine the world without the Stones! You guys are the amazing ones! We're craaaazy about you all!

So DoomNGloom is also riverrat at the same time...

[thepowergoats.com]

Re: Mick Says Stones Wouldn't Exist Without Amazing Appreciative Fans!
Date: November 16, 2012 22:03

jamesfdouglas
riverrat
Thanks, DoomNGloom! I appreciate your cheerleading threads if it got Keith to wake up and smell the coffee! smiling smiley He said they don't usually bow to pressure but the fans wanted it. So good on you. You certainly put a lot of effort into firing everyone up. Now you can relax and savor the moment!

That was a nice comment from Mick, too. We love you, Mick! Can't imagine the world without the Stones! You guys are the amazing ones! We're craaaazy about you all!

So DoomNGloom is also riverrat at the same time...

Yeah, quite obvious - more over-bloated than a 3 week old dead beached whale as only one GRRRegory can be.

Re: My GRRReatest "Stones High" Ever!
Date: December 12, 2012 04:05

DoomNGloom
I must be honest. This entire autumn has been the highest "Stones High" I have ever been on! And it just keeps building! The grand climax comes on December 15!

I agree! And it just keeps building! Can't wait for the 15th! Getting goosebumps just thinking about it! Only four days to go!

Re: Keith Is Going To Make His Critics Eat Crow!
Date: December 12, 2012 04:08

DoomNGloom
The moment of truth has arrived: All you Keith Bashers (speaking of those that think he can't play worth a lick anymore) your "day of reckoning" is nigh! Prepare to eat some serious crow!

Enjoying your crow?

Re: My GRRReatest "Stones High" Ever!
Date: February 16, 2013 17:09

DoomNGloom
Then the buildup begins all over again for 2013 and the new album.

Time to start "talking up" the new album. Maybe the drums begin to roll around the Ides of March?

Date: February 16, 2013 17:13

DoomNGloom
Well, aside from lower ticket prices that is.

#1. The majority of us wanted them to continue: They shall continue.

#2. The majority of us wanted stadium shows dumped: So far no stadium shows in sight.

#3. The majority of us wanted less warhorses and more rarities: They are currently rehearsing more rarities.

#4. The majority of us wanted less back up musicians: It appears the shows will be somewhat stripped down.

#5. Many of us wanted the songs presented at the speed they were originally played at - not "Vegas act" speeded up versions: Looks like were going to get our wish.

#6. The majority of us wanted Bill Wyman to return to the band for at least a guest appearance: It appears likely this dream will come true.

#7. Many wanted Mick Taylor to return for at least a guest appearance: This very well could happen too.

#8. The majority of us wanted new material: We got it with the two new releases and a new album next year is certain to come.

#9. All of us wanted the vault doors to swing open: Dream realized with more to come.

#10. At least one of us (me) wanted to see the Stones on PPV for at least one last time: Dream realized!

Yeah, baby, the dream is still alive, for more to come that is.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 16, 2013 17:15

JumpinJackOLantern
DoomNGloom

#2. The majority of us wanted stadium shows dumped: So far no stadium shows in sight.

#3. The majority of us wanted less warhorses and more rarities: They are currently rehearsing more rarities.

#4. The majority of us wanted less back up musicians: It appears the shows will be somewhat stripped down.

#5. Many of us wanted the songs presented at the speed they were originally played at - not "Vegas act" speeded up versions: Looks like were going to get our wish.

#6. The majority of us wanted Bill Wyman to return to the band for at least a guest appearance: It appears likely this dream will come true.

#7. Many wanted Mick Taylor to return for at least a guest appearance: This very well could happen too.

#8. The majority of us wanted new material: We got it with the two new releases and a new album next year is certain to come.

#9. All of us wanted the vault doors to swing open: Dream realized with more to come.

#10. At least one of us (me) wanted to see the Stones on PPV for at least one last time: Dream realized!

You're calling yourself "baby"? That's just sick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-16 17:16 by tatters.

Date: February 16, 2013 19:58

tatters
JumpinJackOLantern
DoomNGloom

You're calling yourself "baby"? That's just sick.

Does it matter what postman delivers the check? Good news, is, well, good news.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1408
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home