Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Using FileFactory
Posted by: Racca1962 ()
Date: January 31, 2024 19:38

Hi All,
I have signed up to FileFactory. But I don't understand how I can download anything from iorr.org. Has someone a clear explanation?

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-31 22:05 by bv.

Re: Using FileFactory
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: January 31, 2024 20:00

Racca1962
Hi All,
I have signed up to FileFactory. But I don't understand how I can download anything from iorr.org. Has someone a clear explanation?

Thanks.

Hi Racca,
You can't download directly from iorr (unless someone posts a link, and there are threads with links), but there are links in filefactory for loads and loads of Stones content by iorr users. You just search for what you want. And you can find a lot of searching for "zzz" plus whatever you want.

Re: Using FileFactory
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 31, 2024 20:15

Yes, there's nothing to download from iorr.org itself since no download stuff is stored there. There're only links to external stuff like the StonesVault.

Try to download the PDF with the contents of the StonesVault - [iorr.org] .

Click on the link there and then FileFactory opens. There's a choice between slow download (for free, but takes much time) or fast download (paid premium account).

If you choose the slow, free download then another FileFactory page opens, click below on 'Continue download'. Then a countdown timer starts. After it's finished, click on start download. The PDF file will be saved to your computer's download folder. Go there and open the PDF. Within this PDF you'll find a lot of further links. Copy the appropriate link and insert it in your browser - the download works the same as for the PDF. If you wanna download many large files then it's probably better to purchase a FileFactory premium account due to the much faster download speed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1645
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home