Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Ticket Sale for Newark...
Date: October 27, 2012 01:28

After searching ticketmaster for 15 minutes, staring at noon sharp, and getting absoloutley nothing, I finally got a ticket for the 15th for $499 (total) in section 11, row 18 obstructed view. This is either going to be a really good seat or maybe not depending on the stage set up and/or the camera set up for the PPV. The seat number is fairly high, which should (hopefully) put it closer to section 10 which looks absolutely great but is $300 per ticket higher. Other than getting tounge pit tickets at face or getting $95 or $150 tickets this might be one of the better value's in the arena.... or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-27 01:33 by its good to be anywhere.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:42

Did anyone buy a ticket for $250? I checked that category a lot and nothing ever came up, and I don't think anyone has posted that they bought those seats. This seat sale has been a total flustercluck.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 27, 2012 04:49

No problem right now if you want to buy a single ticket for around $1300...

Or two at only $1200 each!

Sorry, no can do.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 27, 2012 09:21

Now I'm wondering if I should get a ticket for the 15th too.

Buy a ticket through stubhub, or a scalper the day of the show?

Date: October 27, 2012 18:39

Wait...Keep reading IORR talk for info on ticket drops and keep checking the Ticketmaster website at random times every day/evening...eventually there will be some ticket drops with good or even primo seats. If you have nerves of steel and can wait, often some of the best seats are dropped the day before or on the day of the show.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home