Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: TRabendo, Mogador and...Trianon ?
Posted by: razorback9200 ()
Date: November 2, 2012 14:23

novica
razorback9200
For the ones who speak french ,a TV report about the Trabendo and Mogador in this yesterday broadcast...they end with " a couple of dates scheduled in Paris in the next weeks"....if it's true ,sounds more like a couple of Bercy dates after London and N.J or early next year than another "secret gig" in the next days ! Can be watched here :

[www.france2.fr]
razor ,is this direct link to the mentioned broadcast, all i can see is some show with Aida Touhri ?

Yeah ! Just click on "revoir la dernière émission" and the report about the Stones gigs must be at 30/40 minutes or something like that...it was approximatively in the middlle of the TV show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-02 14:26 by razorback9200.

Date: November 2, 2012 14:33

BTW ! Nothing to jump up and down in it ,fans ,journalists and bankers interviews ,footage of people queuing up at Virgins ,Trabendo ,Mogador ,The Stones arriving at venues....the well known 45 secondes of JJF at the Trabendo....the most interresting was when they said at the end that a couple of shows are scheduled in Paris ....sounded like they're sure of it.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: November 2, 2012 14:34

@razorback9200
ok, thanks ...

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 2, 2012 15:32

razorback9200
BTW ! the most interresting was when they said at the end that a couple of shows are scheduled in Paris ....sounded like they're sure of it.

Yes, well, they probalby have that information from the title of this thread...

We're going round in circles. winking smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 2, 2012 16:01

razorback9200
BTW ! Nothing to jump up and down in it ,fans ,journalists and bankers interviews ,footage of people queuing up at Virgins ,Trabendo ,Mogador ,The Stones arriving at venues....the well known 45 secondes of JJF at the Trabendo....the most interresting was when they said at the end that a couple of shows are scheduled in Paris ....sounded like they're sure of it.

Got it thanks, starts at 35:00 exactly and lasts until 43:50. I wouldn't put too much stock in that closing remark...Bercy couldn't be before the beginning of next year at best and at this point it looks unlikely they'd do another warmup in a small hall :-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-02 16:32 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 2, 2012 16:12

Limbostone
razorback9200
BTW ! the most interresting was when they said at the end that a couple of shows are scheduled in Paris ....sounded like they're sure of it.

Yes, well, they probalby have that information from the title of this thread...

We're going round in circles. winking smiley
Not really...they said "in a few weeks"...which could mean that nothing will happpen in Paris until O2 and N.J are done.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: November 2, 2012 17:01

Don't know what to think about this info broadcast on France2.
The Stones never played in Paris at the beginning of the year, did they ? neither at the end of the year except in 2012 !
but well why not during winter 2013...after all accidents will happen !
If they do another last small gig in Paris, to me, it's likely to happen during November 2012 just before going to London. I don't see them going back to Paris after the London shows.

Posted by: Edith_Grove ()
Date: November 2, 2012 18:55

jpasc95
Don't know what to think about this info broadcast on France2.
The Stones never played in Paris at the beginning of the year, did they ? neither at the end of the year except in 2012 !
but well why not during winter 2013...after all accidents will happen !
If they do another last small gig in Paris, to me, it's likely to happen during November 2012 just before going to London. I don't see them going back to Paris after the London shows.
I agree.

Posted by: kingoftheriff ()
Date: November 3, 2012 14:41

"hey, sorry to tell you but there won't be any more Rolling Stones shows in Paris. Just spoken to their security guys. "

[twitter.com]

No 3rd gig before London. Anyway Keith says their 50th birthday is 2013. Olympia, Bercy or Trianon won't be a surprise after NY or later this summer.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1683
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home