Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
MailOnline: Melanie Hamrick Proposal Hint
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 10, 2023 09:12

More sensational news from my favourite outlet

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-06-10 13:18 by Big Al.

Re: Will Mick Pop The Question?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 10, 2023 13:03

Please do «Edit post» and change the title of the first post into something that actually is short and valid for the UK tabloid article in question, or this thead will be deleted as clickbait.

Bjornulf

Re: MailOnline: Melanie Hamrick Proposal Hint
Date: June 10, 2023 13:19

Okay, Bjornulf. I hope the title is more suitable, now.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 10, 2023 13:39

It just may happen. I always felt they had that tremendous interest in maintaining a fit lifestyle in common. Charlie Chaplin finally married for the duration while in his 70s.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-06-11 05:14 by steffialicia.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 10, 2023 14:36

Daily Magazine is just gossip of course but a marriage would be a jackpot for her. The common child is a security for her but with a marriage she would strike gold.
Sir Michael is beaten by Al Pacino in this respect though: Al is to become a father again at 83 with his 29 year old girlfriend Noor Alfallah.
Bobby De Niro recently became a father, for the 8th time, at 79 also. So there is competion for Sir Michael. It is the perfect duo though: Money for youth.

Posted by: ds1984 ()
Date: June 10, 2023 14:49

These people are not afraid to make fatherless child in their early age.

Date: June 10, 2023 14:58

The prime function for a father is, or at least used to be, to be the the economical provider for the family. With these kind of arrangements this is already taken care of.
And with a vagabond lifestyle as Sir Michael's his children won't be that emotionally attached to him - rather more to the mother.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: June 10, 2023 15:16

ds1984
And that is their choice.A father can die at any age.Yes a father in his 70s won’t most likely live that much longer, but it is only really an issue when the father has no wealth to leave them which is not the case here.And a lot of young fathers can be very abusive, leaving lifelong scars.Most older fathers not likely

Date: June 10, 2023 16:21

Taylor1
ds1984
And that is their choice.A father can die at any age.Yes a father in his 70s won’t most likely live that much longer, but it is only really an issue when the father has no wealth to leave them which is not the case here.And a lot of young fathers can be very abusive, leaving lifelong scars.Most older fathers not likely

I disagree with you about the wealth. Fatherhood is about everything and more.

Anyway, this thread isn’t about their child. Let’s keep things on topic thumbs up

Date: June 10, 2023 17:27

Big Al

If that was the case: Why would these young women hook up with men older than their grandpas? Aside from the money what is the benefit for a young woman to hook up with a 83-yearold?
How much do you think Al Pacino or Sir Michael will partake in this child's upbringing?

Date: June 10, 2023 17:47

Stoneage
Big Al

If that was the case: Why would these young women hook up with men older than their grandpas? Aside from the money what is the benefit for a young woman to hook up with a 83-yearold?
How much do you think Al Pacino or Sir Michael will partake in this child's upbringing?

I was taking about fatherhood: raising your child to be a upstanding, moral, loving person. That doesn’t require wealth. Why are we discussing this, anyway? This thread was about the MailOnline article I stumbled across!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 10, 2023 18:16

Big Al
Okay, Bjornulf. I hope the title is more suitable, now.

Sure. Thanks!

Bjornulf

Date: June 10, 2023 18:30

Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al

I was taking about fatherhood: raising your child to be a upstanding, moral, loving person. That doesn’t require wealth. Why are we discussing this, anyway? This thread was about the MailOnline article I stumbled across!

And so? What do you really want us to discuss then? The Daily Mail?

Date: June 10, 2023 19:51

Stoneage
Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al

I dunno! I just posted the Mail article about Mick’s partner and a potential proposal!

Date: June 10, 2023 20:00

Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al

I dunno! I just posted the Mail article about Mick’s partner and a potential proposal!

Okay, then there is nothing to discuss. We don't even know whether it's true or not because the rumor comes from a gossip magazine. Why start a thread based on rumor?

Date: June 10, 2023 20:07

Stoneage
Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al
Stoneage
Big Al

Okay, then there is nothing to discuss. We don't even know whether it's true or not because the rumor comes from a gossip magazine. Why start a thread based on rumor?

Because this is a Rolling Stones forum. This is a place where folk like to read and discuss Rolling Stones-related content, right? It isn’t your own personal cup of tea, but may be for others.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 10, 2023 22:09

Almost every thread here is based on rumours smoking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 10, 2023 22:10

esp the new album thread ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: June 10, 2023 22:12

Rumours on the New Album thread are perhaps not well-documented, but at least well-discussed ...

Date: June 10, 2023 22:58

It's not so much the rumors, I don't mind them - they are what they are - rumors. Like the Daily Mail is The Daily Mail. The thing is that I (we) was discussing the subject more deeply, from a broader perspective only to be told that I was off the subject. Then I asked what he intended us to discuss but received a non-answer. So the thread is unintelligible to me until the thread starter informs me what to discuss - and he might as well tell me which opinion I'm supposed to have also...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-06-10 23:04 by Stoneage.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 11, 2023 00:42

I don't get the news here. Of course, she wouldn't say no.

As far as fatherhood, I think Mick has spent quite a lot of time with Dev so far...when he's off tour, and also on.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: June 11, 2023 01:36

Stoneage
Big Al

How would anyone know? And by the way , a lot of young fathers working 9-5 jobs hardly see their kids.Whereas Mick can make how ever much time he wants.And I’m certain he isn’t abusive or insulting to his child like a lot of young fathers are.This can lead to life long scars people never get over.I bet Mick is a great dad.And all his kids seem to have turned out well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-06-11 01:45 by Taylor1.

Date: June 11, 2023 13:09

I don’t doubt that Mick is a good father. Many younger, less affluent fathers are, too!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 11, 2023 21:34

Don't do it Mick.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: June 11, 2023 22:25

More Hot Rocks
Don't do it Mick.

+1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-06-11 22:33 by keefriffhards.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: June 11, 2023 22:32

Taylor1
ds1984

Interesting that you put wealth over growing up with a Father, I'd throw away my million to have me Dad back for a day.

Date: June 11, 2023 23:10

This has nothing to do with faderhood or even love. It's a business deal. For a young woman, eager to court a geriatric, there are two necessary moves to make.
The first is to have a baby the second to get married. Otherwise the rich and famous celebrity may leave her penniless at any moment. A bad deal for her.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 11, 2023 23:16

James Packer ....
even Mariah Carey rode off with gold ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 11, 2023 23:19

OT

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 12, 2023 00:12

Stoneage
leave her penniless at any moment.

I misread that for a moment… smiling bouncing smiley

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home