Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Be gentle..this is my first time
Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: October 3, 2012 15:54

Well .,that IS the most pressing issue.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: October 3, 2012 15:58

Welcome back StonesTod

Date: October 3, 2012 16:02

I know not of what you speak.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 3, 2012 16:05

thought so too...

grinning smiley

Posted by: Elmo ()
Date: October 3, 2012 16:21

lazzzybones
Elmo
lazzzybones
Elmo,I can't lay all my cards on the table at this early stage of our relationship but one things for certain...I like Stu.

Hey,if this relationship is going anywhere we can't have any secrets from one another.

We all like Stu, that was a red herring. What about the rest?
Geez Elmo,all the others are questions that really have no answer like"what is the meaning of life" & "if a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around does it make a sound".

Now come on,you're not just gonna come on here and lurk around are ya? You don't wanna be thought of as a lurker now do ya? We gotta know where you stand on these vital topics. You can't just take up 4 pages with 'how to....' advice - oh, you just did!

I reckon you're a lurker.....

Date: October 3, 2012 16:27

Elmo
lazzzybones
Elmo
lazzzybones
Elmo,I can't lay all my cards on the table at this early stage of our relationship but one things for certain...I like Stu.

Hey,if this relationship is going anywhere we can't have any secrets from one another.

We all like Stu, that was a red herring. What about the rest?
Geez Elmo,all the others are questions that really have no answer like"what is the meaning of life" & "if a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around does it make a sound".

Now come on,you're not just gonna come on here and lurk around are ya? You don't wanna be thought of as a lurker now do ya? We gotta know where you stand on these vital topics. You can't just take up 4 pages with 'how to....' advice - oh, you just did!

I reckon you're a lurker.....[/quote

Date: October 3, 2012 16:37

"In internet culture a lurker is aperson who reads discussions on a messageboard etc but rarely or never participates actively."
Well obviously I've been one of dem. But I wanna be an ex-lurker.I'm trying real hard.
Just don't lurk.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1302
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home