Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O. T. High Tide Music Festival Twickenham Sunday July 17th.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:51

An afternoon and evening of free live music in loads of venues in Twickenham.
Been there before and it's great.
The Cabbage Patch pub and The Barmy Arms(opposite Eel Pie Island) down by the Thames are probably the best known venues, but all within easy walking distance in centre of Twickenham.
Some solo acts and some with their own band.
My personal faves will be Peter Bruntnell, Steve Simpson, Frankie Connelly,Robert Vincent, who I didn't realise had been on The Old Grey Whistle Test many years ago.
Some of the venues like The Barmy Arms are probably performing outside, and hopefully it will be a lovely Sunny Sunday afternoon and evening. thumbs up

[www.eelpierecords.com]

Re: O. T. High Tide Music Festival Twickenham Sunday July 17th.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 21, 2022 00:46

I went to this terrific music festival on Sunday afternoon and evening, and it was nothing less than brilliant.

So many great acts, and my faves were Peter Bruntnell with a few of his many, many bandmates and Robert Vincent who was also brilliant, and was watching the gig sitting on the left of stage.
Luckily the weather outside was pretty warm, but nothing compared to Monday and Tuesday, which were record breaking temperatures.

Video here of Pete, and his amp I believe just gave up at the end of this song.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1896
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home