Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Jagger’s Excercise Routine
Posted by: stanton ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:43

NOt sure if this has been posted before but its been recently uploads in YT

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Mick Jagger’s Excercise Routine
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: February 12, 2022 14:13

Love it just love it. He is a true inspiration to me. I am a 69 year old woman. When I could no longer run after 24 years, I began biking, walking, weight work and yoga. Still weigh what I weighed in high school but back to Mick. He is amazing. LOVE HIM.

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: February 12, 2022 14:56

Wow! Wish I had just a fraction of the motivation he has! He is truly amazing and an inspiration!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 12, 2022 15:42

Mick is a real inspiration to me as well.

I'm a 70 year old guy, and just had a knee operation, and hoping to get back to exercise soon.
It's taking longer than I expected to get back to walking briskly etc. without too much pain, but I'll get there.
It's less than a fortnight since the op, so gotta be patient and take it easy before I can really get started on a exercise routine.

Keep going Mick and looking forward to the Stones gigs in England, UK and maybe Europe sometime in 2022. smileys with beer

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 12, 2022 17:52

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-12 18:03 by Stoneage.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: February 12, 2022 21:46

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-14 16:43 by schillid.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: February 13, 2022 01:53

Thanks. Jagger used to do lots of running. At his age you have to tone that down and do what the video shows. Yoga, stretches, limbering up exercises. He seems to go out walking a lot during recent tours. What else is he gonna do when there are (were) four days between their Stone's performances. Out walking incognito with a baseball cap and shades.

Date: February 13, 2022 02:53

crawdaddy
Mick is a real inspiration to me as well.

I'm a 70 year old guy, and just had a knee operation, and hoping to get back to exercise soon.
It's taking longer than I expected to get back to walking briskly etc. without too much pain, but I'll get there.
It's less than a fortnight since the op, so gotta be patient and take it easy before I can really get started on a exercise routine.

Keep going Mick and looking forward to the Stones gigs in England, UK and maybe Europe sometime in 2022. smileys with beer

Dr. Triceratops here--
For joint healing and making joint pains go away, there in nothing better than Jarrow MSM (OptiMSM) in the kilo size. Buy it at many places but go see it at Amazon to read the reviews. 700 last I looked. Must be taken with vitamin C. I take C in the form of magnesium ascorbate. Now Foods has it as a powder in an 8 oz bottle. $15. BTW this will make your hair and fingernails grow twice as fast. This is proof of OptiMSM's collagen building abilities

My dose is one level tablespoon daily along with half a teaspoon of the ascorbate. I am 138 pounds, so you can increase or decrease accordingly. In your situation, you should take double what I do. One dose in the morning, one in the evening. Just eat the two and follow it with water, apple juice or nothing.

Jarrow MSM is actually OptiMSM. An enhanced form of MSM made by one company in Oregon. At Amazon you will find Kala which also sells this OptiMSM. [www.amazon.com]
Kala sells two kinds of OptiMSM, fine and coarse. 7000 Amazon reviews between them.

Jarrow in the kilo size is your best value. I have 2.5 kilos in reserve that I bought on sale last Christmas. From experience I know this has a long shelf life.

Dr. Triceratops is also big on D3. Most cost effective is 10000 iu in the red bottle. Found at Amazon and Walmart. I take one per day with K2. They enhance each other Take magnesium glycinate too if you are going to take 10000 iu daily. If you prefer taking 5000 daily, then take the 10000 iu D3 every second day. 15000 reviews at Amazon ---- [www.amazon.com]

Yes I do get my D3 levels analyzed as part of over all blood work.They are at 75 ng/ml. D3 is not even a vitamin. It is a hormone or hormone stimulator that boosts your immune system and general health. With Covid-19 out there, D3 is getting more popular every day. In my book, 5000 iu D3 is the minimum to take daily, and I don't care how much you get out in the sun and the fresh air.

This English doctor has become very popular during Covid-19. He is big on vitamin D3 [www.youtube.com]

D3 is best absorbed when taken with a meal that has animal fats or vegetable oils in it. I often take it on an empty stomach along with K2 and tablespoon of cod liver oil.

Vitamin C is the great healer for knees and everything. Anyone you know who has wound healing problems should try it this way:

The goal is to keep vitamin C in your system all day long. You can only absorb and utilize 225mg at a time. So you take this amount every two hours. Never bother with pure Vitamin C powder. It is acidic and will erode your tooth enamel. Instead, take the non-acidic and buffered, magnesium ascorbate powder every two hours. If you want to take pure vitamin C, then buy it in capsules or tablets. You swallow these so no tooth enamel erosion.

Lypospheric C by livon labs has 7000 Amazon reviews [www.amazon.com] and will accomplish the same, because it is an encapsulated, time release form of vitamin C. 5 packets daily in divided doses. It is expensive but try it out at least once. You can take this sometimes, and the magnesium acsorbate in divided doses too. See what works best for you. Both ways are designed to keep your system saturated with Vitamin C, all day long.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-13 03:26 by triceratops.

Posted by: z ()
Date: February 13, 2022 08:15

I exercise with Keith.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-13 08:31 by z.

Date: February 13, 2022 08:26

Keith and Richard Simmons should come out with a new "Sweating to the Oldies" exercise video. Except that the oldies are all classic Stones.

I'll bet Mick could sell a few million copies of an exercise video.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 13, 2022 08:35

Come on. MOST of those pics are photoshopped!

I can't remember where I saw it but it was around 2019, maybe, before his heart valve replacement, about how he eats like an athlete.

Here's something that's not a bunch of stupid giggles like in the youtube link, although with the obligatory cheesy "He looks better than the rest of us" crap the news likes to do.

[www.cheatsheet.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 13, 2022 09:07

MOST of those pics are photoshopped!

yep and badly too ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 13, 2022 14:10

The first part of the exercise video is from 2003. It was part of the Four Flicks DVD release.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-13 14:12 by Topi.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 13, 2022 14:26

yep stuff from 2003

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1965
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home