Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

+ GOD BLESS CHARLIE WATTS +
Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: August 25, 2021 00:48

A Day That We All Wished Would Never Come + GOD BLESS CHARLIE WATTS + Our Thoughts and Prayers Are With His Family and Friends + GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES + ... Thank You For The Sound Track of Our Lives ~ ... Forever With Us Thru Eternity

It is Now Time to Tour as The Glimmer Twins ~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-25 00:51 by 2120Wolf.

Re: The Glimmer Twins
Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: August 25, 2021 00:52

This has always been my perspective. As long as any combo of them wants to and can tour/play in public, they should - Bluesmen never stop playing - but without any of the main three they are no longer the Rolling Stones.

Date: August 25, 2021 00:55

~ Yes I Agree ~

Date: August 25, 2021 01:00

Lady Jayne
This has always been my perspective. As long as any combo of them wants to and can tour/play in public, they should - Bluesmen never stop playing - but without any of the main three they are no longer the Rolling Stones.

~ Yes I Agree ~

Re: + GOD BLESS CHARLIE WATTS +
Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: August 25, 2021 13:33

Somewhere deep inside I knew a day like this would come, BUT....

I prayed it would happen long after I was gone. I just didn't want to hear about it, see it, live it.

It's as if a dagger has been twisted deep in my heart and I have (we all have) lost a cherished family member.

God speed, Charlie. I hope you are playing your beloved jazz with all your heroes tonight. You deserve nothing less.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2241
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home