Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: O.T: champions final Munich: Chelsea
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 20, 2012 15:23

yahozna
neilly43
Fantastic result, shows what determination, spirit and a bit of luck can get you. Blue is the colour!!!!

You forgot one thing in your list: criminal money

Wikipedia

All top football clubs are criminal. Look at Spain. That country is almost bankrupt and the EU gives it incredibly high loans. But Barcelona and Real Madrid and several other Spanish clubs act as if nothing is happening: they all have huge debts and get money from .... the state of Spain! So we Dutch, German, Belgian etc. people support those Spanish millionaires' clubs with lots of money. In fact we own those clubs.

In England most top clubs are private property of the mega rich.

Football was fun until about 1975, when things were rather normal yet.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 20, 2012 21:09

kleermaker
yahozna
neilly43
Fantastic result, shows what determination, spirit and a bit of luck can get you. Blue is the colour!!!!

Wikipedia

All top football clubs are criminal. Look at Spain. That country is almost bankrupt and the EU gives it incredibly high loans. But Barcelona and Real Madrid and several other Spanish clubs act as if nothing is happening: they all have huge debts and get money from .... the state of Spain! So we Dutch, German, Belgian etc. people support those Spanish millionaires' clubs with lots of money. In fact we own those clubs.

thumbs up

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 20, 2012 21:23

kleermaker
yahozna
neilly43

Wikipedia

Very true. And the beauty is that you don't have to watch them. There's still amateur football out there for those that don't like the big money rolling into the game.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 20, 2012 21:42

Silver Dagger
kleermaker
yahozna
neilly43

Wikipedia

Very true. And the beauty is that you don't have to watch them. There's still amateur football out there for those that don't like the big money rolling into the game.

Exactly Silver, and amateur football, or not so big money football as we have it here, can be very entertaining. Watch for example this clip of my daughter playing footbal at the age of 9. All tricks learned from her dad of course cool smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-20 21:43 by kleermaker.

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: May 20, 2012 22:16

To all your DUTCH and GERMAN fans:

I´m german, Bayernfan, and I´m really worried about the EURO. The "bayarian" national players won´t have any self-confidence, this was a real hard knock. They have to lick wounds for a long time .... EURO, for the german team, will be a disaster, I fear. And Robben ... poor guy, no matter if you like him or not ... this is meaningful for the dutch team, too!

Your opinion?

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: May 20, 2012 22:36

I dont agree, Muenke.
There is a lot of time to go....to the EURO. All german players will be in good shape---for sure and all will be on fire!. Bayern and dortmunds players will get the Cup. ; I am not sure about the Netherlands.....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1760
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home