Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

partly OT: ticket prices after the pandemic
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 20, 2020 17:34

I wonder how ticket prices will develop once the pandemic is over… On the one hand a lot of people will be considerably poorer and not able/willing to pay high ticket prices. On the other hand there will be a lot of people who are willing (and able) to pay (nearly) any price to see their favorite artists again…

Re: partly OT: ticket prices after the pandemic
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 20, 2020 18:05

slewan

On the other hand there will be a lot of people who are willing (and able) to pay (nearly) any price to see their favorite artists again…

The Rolling Stones or Paul McCartney for instance - the dynamic priced Tickets by Ticketmaster or Eventim were already skyhigh before the pandemic. Paul McCartney FOS in 2020 was officially € 1,132.00 - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 20, 2020 18:16

hahahahaha

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 20, 2020 19:09

I guess it depends on the market whether or not people are rushing to buy tickets when concerts start again.

Nate

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 21, 2020 18:23

Nate
I guess it depends on the market whether or not people are rushing to buy tickets when concerts start again.

Nate

of course… But a problem might be (at least for the promoters): who ever starts first has to set the prices while those who wait (too long) might find out that those who were first sucked the market dry. At least my guess is that a hell lot of people will buy tickets for the first major acts who start touring again…

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 21, 2020 18:50

Some of the dinosaurs will be retired when business is back on feet again. Which, maybe, will keep ticket prices down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2851
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home