Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Jim Gordon
Posted by: mandrax1972 ()
Date: April 2, 2012 19:36

got that so right wry cooter.....excellent intro - also check out Carl Radle on bass....cooking !!!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: April 2, 2012 21:58

More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
Hairball
I'm not sure why anyone would want to "Free Jim Gordon"?
It's a tragic story indeed, but the fact is he brutally and savagely murdered his own mother.

Because he is not a criminal, but a patient. And in civilized countries you don't put patients in jails but you give them treatment for their illness.

Mathijs

So you are saying that the USA is not civilized?

There is room for improvement, yes.

Mathijs

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 2, 2012 23:28

Mathijs
More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
Hairball
It's a tragic story indeed, but the fact is he brutally and savagely murdered his own mother.

Because he is not a criminal, but a patient. And in civilized countries you don't put patients in jails but you give them treatment for their illness.

Mathijs

Mathijs

You know Mathijs. I hate to say it...but you're right. Just a little...

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: April 3, 2012 00:07

More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
Hairball

Mathijs

Mathijs

But HE IS getting treatment. He has for years. He wasn't just thrown in San Quentin
and forgotten. Right now I believe he's in Atascadero State Hospital. Although Gordon's tale is tragic, keep in mind the crime: He didn't just steal an apple from a fruit stand or write a bad check.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: April 3, 2012 10:28

tomk
More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
More Hot Rocks
Mathijs
Hairball

Mathijs

Mathijs

But HE IS getting treatment. He has for years. He wasn't just thrown in San Quentin
and forgotten. Right now I believe he's in Atascadero State Hospital. Although Gordon's tale is tragic, keep in mind the crime: He didn't just steal an apple from a fruit stand or write a bad check.

I understand from the three or four articles I have read that he was treated for a brief period of time with medicine to subdue his illnesses, and spend his time in prison until the early 2000's. He then was transfered to a closed medical institution as he was wealthy enough to pay for it himself.

Mathijs

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2069
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home