Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Concerts
Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: April 8, 2020 01:15

Since nothing is going on musically in the world I wish we had concerts to watch of the boys....not youtube either.

Re: Concerts
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 8, 2020 02:03

clapton71
Since nothing is going on musically in the world I wish we had concerts to watch of the boys....not youtube either.

Catch up on your Stones Vault and Archive Releases. Plenty out there.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 8, 2020 02:15

clapton71

Since nothing is going on musically in the world I wish we had concerts to watch of the boys....

There's something going on musically - now even with The Rolling Stones:

[iorr.org] · [iorr.org] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-17 16:15 by Irix.

Posted by: Rocknroll1969 ()
Date: April 8, 2020 02:29

This looks like nice online event. Andrea Bocelli: Music For Hope - Live From Duomo di Milano

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 8, 2020 05:02

I wish there were concerts on DVD/BluRay. Practically nothing is being released of any interest. That market is dead.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 9, 2020 06:54

24FPS
I wish there were concerts on DVD/BluRay. Practically nothing is being released of any interest. That market is dead.

It's too bad most music stores are closed now. There's good shopping for that sort of thing in used sections. Inexpensive too! I would suggest you check out the following link. out of seattle, they are still doing mail order even though stores are closed. they have a pretty huge selection most of the time.

[www.silverplatters.com]

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 9, 2020 08:58

crholmstrom
24FPS

It's too bad most music stores are closed now. There's good shopping for that sort of thing in used sections. Inexpensive too! I would suggest you check out the following link. out of seattle, they are still doing mail order even though stores are closed. they have a pretty huge selection most of the time.

[www.silverplatters.com]

My problem is that I already own most of the good ones. I'll see something used, at Amoeba in L.A. I'll get excited and then realize I have it. It's not really a problem. I have a couple hundred to go through. Most I've only seen once. Except the Stones DVDs/BluRays. I've worn those out. This would be a great for the Stones to at least make an announcement of an upcoming Vault product. Have something to look forward to from the 70s, or even the 80s.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 22, 2020 20:05

Next Music-Online-Festival April 24-26 to support the WHO:

[www.PlayOnFest.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Artists:

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Alec Benjamin, Alt-J, Anderson Paak, Andra Day, Anitta, Anne-Marie, Arizona, Ava Max, Bazzi, Bebe Rexha, Ben Platt, Brandi Carlile, Bruno Mars, Burna Boy, Cardi B, Chanmina, Charli XCX, Charlie Puth, Clean Bandit, Coldplay, Coldrain, David Guetta, Death Cab For Cutie, Dvsne, Ed Sheeran, Fitz And The Tantrums, Galantis, Gary Clark Jr., Ghali, Green Day, Gucci Mane, IDK, Janelle Monáe, Jess Glynne, JJ Lin, Kaleo, Kevin Gates, Korn, Lil Uzi Vert, Macklemore, Mahalia, Majid, Jordan Oliver Tree, Pablo Alborán, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Portugal. The Man, Rico Nasty, Rita Ora, Robin Schulz, Roddy Ricch, Royal Blood, Rüfüs Du Sol, Sabrina Claudio, Saweetie, Slipknot, Stereophonics, The Flaming Lips, The Head And The Heart, The War On Drugs, Tones And I, Twenty One Pilots, Wallows, Weezer, Wiz Khalifa, Featuring Nipsey Hussle’s Victory Lap Album Release Performance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-22 20:20 by Irix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home