Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Mick and Keith side by side during the final bows - Nice to see
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: June 27, 2019 04:10

Mick and Keith side by side during the final bows. It seems that woody is always next to mick and Charlie is by Keith side. I hope it continues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-27 05:37 by bv.

Re: Mick and Keith side by side during the final bows - Nice to see
Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: June 27, 2019 09:41

black n blue
Mick and Keith side by side during the final bows. It seems that woody is always next to mick and Charlie is by Keith side. I hope it continues.

Yes and i notice Mick sporting the same jacket as Keith for Play With Fire, Keith sharing the same Hair dye as Mick too, winking smiley i wonder if Keith will go for Mick's botox look next smiling smiley

These guys are getting vain with age, Keith's found some magic hair spray too that gives his hair a thicker look, it's all good.

Indeed the boys are getting along again, lots of bro hugs and smiles, very supportive of each other again last year and again this year, it's great to see, now i wonder if they can extend that bromance as far as the recording studio and give us that bloody album.eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 27, 2019 10:23

I think it was so Mick could let Keith know that his fly was down ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: June 27, 2019 11:39

I'm not worried .

They'll soon find something silly to fall out over ...

Then all will be back to normal... and we can all relax.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 27, 2019 12:41

keithsman
black n blue

Yes and i notice Mick sporting the same jacket as Keith for Play With Fire, Keith sharing the same Hair dye as Mick too, winking smiley i wonder if Keith will go for Mick's botox look next smiling smiley

These guys are getting vain with age, Keith's found some magic hair spray too that gives his hair a thicker look, it's all good.

Indeed the boys are getting along again, lots of bro hugs and smiles, very supportive of each other again last year and again this year, it's great to see, now i wonder if they can extend that bromance as far as the recording studio and give us that bloody album.eye rolling smiley

Mick doesn't use botox. Ever seen him without make up?

Date: June 27, 2019 14:16

BowieStone
keithsman
black n blue

Mick doesn't use botox. Ever seen him without make up?

Could be wrong but thought it looked like his forehead was all smooth first show last week, haven't noticed it that way before, if make up can do that my wife would love to know what brand he uses. winking smiley

Whatever the case he looks great for his age and good luck to him.

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: June 27, 2019 14:21

Keith isn't that vain. His wife decides how his hair looks. Her hair stylist Rita has a line of temporary spray-on dyes. Rita's's slogan is "Nobody Should Be Gray".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-27 14:22 by chatoyancy.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 27, 2019 15:41

Isn't the definition of vanity trying to act and look as if you are 25 when you're 75?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-27 15:57 by Stoneage.

Date: June 27, 2019 15:51

Do we like them to look like Rock Stars or old men.

I guess they want to look their best for the fans, the industry is shallow, people are shallow too, the amount of criticism shown between the pages of iorr about their appearance is staggering.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:16

ahem... who started to talk about botox? how staggering

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:19

slightly OT, but can anyone share photos of M and K sharing the mic during Dead Flowers the other night?

Date: June 27, 2019 16:26

Nikkei

Mentioning it doesn't mean we don't condone it. Like i said, people are shallow, i'm no different. We can't help it, homo sapiens are vanity whores winking smiley

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:40

keithsman
Nikkei

Mentioning it doesn't mean we don't condone it. Like i said, people are shallow, i'm no different. We can't help it, homo sapiens are vanity whores winking smiley

If we can't help it, it shouldn't be "staggering" I suppose. And it doesn't just appear "between the pages" either.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:44

keithsman
black n blue

At their age, they can do whatever they like. As far as Mick being "botoxed", there's no way in hell. He clearly has done NOTHING in that area but if he wanted to, it's fine with me. Just stay well and hopefully, keep touring.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:49

If anyone in the band has had botox (or some form of facial "enhancement"), my bet is on Keith...and maybe Ronnie.
Pics of Keith from ten years ago he looks 100 yrs. old, but now he looks a sprightly 75 or 76.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 16:59

Mick, Keith and Ronnie have all had work done.

Back in 2012, Mick's eyes looked very bright and perky...they've sagged since, but he had a noticeably younger look. He looked great...it was very subtle and not garish at all.

And it was obvious Ronnie had an eyelift a couple of years ago. I don't understand how some of you people don't notice it. It's very obvious to me.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: June 27, 2019 17:08

Ronnie doesn´t look natural to me... on pics from opening night he looks too juvenile...

Regarding Keith - if Bruce Springsteen can wear a whig Keith can dye his hair anytime.smiling smiley

Keith and Mick being close buddies again. Not too sure about that. Keep in mind nowadays they are some kind of actors onstage.

...and for one million/per night i´d gladly hug my worst enemy grinning smiley

Date: June 27, 2019 17:34

HMS
Ronnie doesn´t look natural to me... on pics from opening night he looks too juvenile...

Regarding Keith - if Bruce Springsteen can wear a whig Keith can dye his hair anytime.smiling smiley

Keith and Mick being close buddies again. Not too sure about that. Keep in mind nowadays they are some kind of actors onstage.

...and for one million/per night i´d gladly hug my worst enemy :D

Haha brilliant, post of the month, ain't that the truth.

HMS what ever you do, don't change .winking smiley

Date: June 27, 2019 17:50

When a Male Celebrity, Actor, Rock Star, or whatever comes into question concerning dyeing hair, wearing a weave, or maybe do they have a little help or enhancement along the way cosmetically, i look at pictures of their Brothers if they have any, if not their Fathers etc, usually answers 90% of questions for me. Just saying.. smoking smiley

Once again , nothing wrong with it, this is a business.

Date: June 27, 2019 17:58

keithsman
When a Male Celebrity, Actor, Rock Star, or whatever comes into question concerning dyeing hair, wearing a weave, or maybe do they have a little help or enhancement along the way cosmetically, i look at pictures of their Brothers if they have any, if not their Fathers etc, usually answers 90% of questions for me. Just saying.. smoking smiley

I couldn't care less. These people are in the public eye and the pressure to look good is immense, even for old, craggy guys like the Stones.

I don't understand why people take offense when you say, "Person "X" clearly had work done." My only hope is always that it looks good and doesn't backfire.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 27, 2019 18:49

I don't think Jagger has anything done, well not a lot anyway.
If you see pictures of him before a tour he looks his age, just an old guy in his seventies, but somehow when he is touring and performing with the Stones he looks way younger and stronger.
Maybe performing on stage does him a lot of good and ofcourse when he's touring he's top fit.

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 19:33

oh no,

them older rolling stone guys should be tarred and feathered for having the desire to look good

lets hope they dont wear cologne or deodorant as that would put their vainness over the top and I dont think I would ever be wanting to see them live again

Date: June 27, 2019 22:22

keefriff99
keithsman

I couldn't care less. These people are in the public eye and the pressure to look good is immense, even for old, craggy guys like the Stones.

I don't understand why people take offense when you say, "Person "X" clearly had work done." My only hope is always that it looks good and doesn't backfire.

Yeah remember Mickey Rourke, his facelift went wrong and it ruined his career for years until it wore off a bit.

I was saying there is nothing wrong with it, basically who wants to look crap even in everyday life outside of being a celebrity, if i'm hung over and my eyes look like piss holes in the snow, i'm gonna lie low for the morning winking smiley

Hairball

If anyone in the band has had botox (or some form of facial "enhancement"), my bet is on Keith...and maybe Ronnie.
Pics of Keith from ten years ago he looks 100 yrs. old, but now he looks a sprightly 75 or 76

I agree Hairball but Keith was drinking heavy back then , he always looks much younger when he's off the booze.

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 22:30

Hairball
Pics of Keith from ten years ago he looks 100 yrs. old, but now he looks a sprightly 75 or 76.

not doing daily hard drinking has enhancing affects on a person and their skin,etc too.........let's chalk it up to that more than anything....i'm glad he's doing anything that is healthier..

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: June 27, 2019 22:48

Ritchie Blackmore is the man that rocks a worse syrup than John Wayne / Frank Sinatra.

However, as a sprightly single 48 year old, I have my hair coloured every 8 weeks. When you're single you have to retain some attempts at putting back the years.

Date: June 27, 2019 22:58

tomcasagranda
Ritchie Blackmore is the man that rocks a worse syrup than John Wayne / Frank Sinatra.

However, as a sprightly single 48 year old, I have my hair coloured every 8 weeks. When you're single you have to retain some attempts at putting back the years.
Ritchie looks goddamned absurd!

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: June 27, 2019 23:38

keefriff99
tomcasagranda

Ritchie looks goddamned absurd!

I know.......it's amazing though. I think Wayne's syrup went for $60,000 at auction though.

Carl Perkins had a pretty amazing one too; I used to think it would have sprouted legs and walked. Go cat go

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: June 28, 2019 05:48

The original post get hijacked. It’s good to see mick and Keith standing right next to each other.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 28, 2019 06:26

two4fun111
Hairball

not doing daily hard drinking has enhancing affects on a person and their skin,etc too.........let's chalk it up to that more than anything....i'm glad he's doing anything that is healthier..

OK, and maybe by not drinking heavily his hair has also regained it's color turning from grey to brown seemingly overnight.
If he keeps up this healthy living (and hopefully he does), he might eventually end up looking 25 years old again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-28 06:27 by Hairball.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: June 28, 2019 07:54

Personality Crisis
New York Dolls

Well we can't take it this week
And her friends don't want another speech
Hoping for a better day to hear what she's got to say
All about that
Personality crisis you got it while it was hot
But now frustration and heartache is what you got
(That's why they talk about personality)

But now your tryin' to be some now you got to do some
Want to be someone who cow wow wows
But you think about the times you did they took every ounce
When it sure got to be a shame when you start to scream and shout
You got to contradict all those times you were butterflyin' about
All about that personality crisis you got it while it was hot

And you're a prima ballerina on a Spring afternoon
Change on into the wolfman, howlin' at the moon, hooowww
All about that personality crisis you got it while it was hot

Now with all the crossin' fingers that mother nature says
Your mirrors get jammed up with all your friends
That personality everything starts to blend
Personality when your mind starts to blend
Personality impression of a friend,
Of a friend, of a friend, of a friend, of a friend
Personality wonderin' how celebrities ever met
(Look and find out on television)

Personality crisis you got it while it was hot
Frustration and heartache is all you got, don't you worry
Personality crisis please don't cry
It's just a personality crisis, please don't stop
Because you walk a personality
Talk a personality

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-28 07:56 by hopkins.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1177
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home