Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No Filter Stage
Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:00

Hello all!
Seeing the start of the tour tonight, I started to wonder abour the stage. How many are there? Who designed it? How tall is it? Ot certainly is a wonderful stage. Probably their best since ABB.

Re: No Filter Stage
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:30

The Stage-Design is by [www.StuFish.com] . See also here: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:40

CJFP
Hello all!
Seeing the start of the tour tonight, I started to wonder about the stage. How many are there? Who designed it? How tall is it? It certainly is a wonderful stage. Probably their best since ABB.

The stage is designed by the entertainment architectural firm Stufish which is based in the UK and has designed the stages for the Rolling Stones tours since the Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle Tour in 1989-90. [www.stufish.com]

The stage was built by Belgian company StageCo, which builds the custom stages for many of the leading concert tours. It's about 70 feet (22 meters) tall and about 200 feet (60 meters) wide. There are two steel stage structures that "leapfrog" to the different cities but only one production (lights, sound, video, stage set, etc.) [www.stageco.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-22 04:44 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:47

I love the stage. The first time I saw Miss You from this tour I thought it was real neon. It is a great stage, looks sleek and modern, and a nice way of incorporating the screens as a dynamic part of the stage.

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:11

TornAndFried
CJFP
Hello all!
Seeing the start of the tour tonight, I started to wonder about the stage. How many are there? Who designed it? How tall is it? It certainly is a wonderful stage. Probably their best since ABB.

The stage is designed by the renowned entertainment architectural firm Stufish which is based in the UK and has designed the stages for the Rolling Stones tours since the Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle Tour in 1989-90. [www.stufish.com]

The stage was built by Belgian company StageCo, which builds the custom stages for many of the leading concert tours around the world. It's about 70 feet (22 meters) tall and about 200 feet (60 meters) wide. There are two steel stage structures that "leapfrog" to the different cities but only one production (lights, sound, video, stage set, etc.)
[www.stageco.com]
Thanks man! Exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:42

CJFP
TornAndFried
CJFP
Hello all!

The stage is designed by the renowned entertainment architectural firm Stufish which is based in the UK and has designed the stages for the Rolling Stones tours since the Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle Tour in 1989-90. [www.stufish.com]

The stage was built by Belgian company StageCo, which builds the custom stages for many of the leading concert tours around the world. It's about 70 feet (22 meters) tall and about 200 feet (60 meters) wide. There are two steel stage structures that "leapfrog" to the different cities but only one production (lights, sound, video, stage set, etc.) [www.stageco.com]
Thanks man! Exactly what I was looking for!

You're welcome. If you click on the links they will take you directly to the pages on the Stufish and StageCo websites with more details and photos of the stage.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 22, 2019 06:06

CJFP
Hello all!
Seeing the start of the tour tonight, I started to wonder abour the stage. How many are there? Who designed it? How tall is it? Ot certainly is a wonderful stage. Probably their best since ABB.

A piece of cardboard with a ketchup bottle attached to it would be a better stage than the ABB stage.

Their 1969 stage was better than ABB.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: June 22, 2019 07:13

I found the SW tour stages, and all those bells and whistles distracting.
i guess i liked those HTW balloons in '03.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-22 07:42 by hopkins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home