Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT- STICKY FINGERS (the band)
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 25, 2019 04:06

While buying tix for an upcoming show in Vancouver, I noticed this band, both for the name, and the fact that both of their shows there were sold out.

Band out of Australia apparently.
Very popular.. they should pay royalties (to the Stones and Wyman) cool smiley

Anyone familiar?
[youtu.be]

"The love child of a fling between Manchester Rock and Kingston Dub and raised on Rock and Roll, luring listeners with a salivating caress of the soul. Australia’s Sticky Fingers will be unleashing their fourth LP, Yours To Keep, on February 08 (out through Sureshaker) with an album tour to follow. They’ll be jetting over to the North American East Coast in March to kick off a Live Nation - Ones to Watch tour, then Europe & UK in April/May, and then back to North America for a West Coast run in June 2019. More recently in the live realm, Sticky Fingers have completed a sold out world tour with stops in Auckland, Mexico, Los Angeles, New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Indonesia"
[www.commodoreballroom.com]

Re: OT- STICKY FINGERS (the band)
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: April 25, 2019 05:12

The song Loose Ends has a part that sounds like Jagger's "God gave me everything."
Rock and roll,mops

Re: OT- STICKY FINGERS (the band)
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 25, 2019 07:19

Sticky Fingers have completed a sold out world tour with stops in Auckland, Mexico, Los Angeles, New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Indonesia"

World tour... grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2081
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home