Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT - Peter Frampton's 1954 Les Paul located by Dutch fans
Posted by: Brue ()
Date: January 6, 2012 23:42

Scroll down about halfway to hit the go button on the article. Courtesy Abbeyroadlive. You have heard of Frampton, This is Frampton on acid.

Julian & Peter Frampton Glasgow 11-11

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-06 23:44 by Brue.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 7, 2012 09:58

Brue
Scroll down about halfway to hit the go button on the article. Courtesy Abbeyroadlive. You have heard of Frampton, This is Frampton on acid.

Julian & Peter Frampton Glasgow 11-11

Thanks Brue. Loved it Frampton rocks! He has a tasty lead style which he has obvioulsy taught his son pretty well. Don't get the acid reference not much psycedelic about that rockin' tune, more like rot gut whiskey. But I've heard Peter is clean and sober as well he should be by now. peace.

Posted by: straycatblues73 ()
Date: January 7, 2012 18:09

Naturalust
open-g
There's a looooong and detailed thread (31 pages) about the guitar if anyone is interested.

[www.mylespaul.com]

That was quite a thread ther open-g. I am a sucker for Les Pauls and had to read the whole damn thing. Got to get to the 21st page to find out whether or not it's even Peter's old '54 Custom. Thanks for the link I enjoyed it.

But, after reading that board for a while it is quite refreshing to come back to IORR. And we think we have too many experts a know it alls...whew! peace.

thanks for the head up about page 21 ! read first 8 then jumped .
youre right too much clutter left , right and under every post too hard to read , glad to be back here !

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2324
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home