Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR posting policy
Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 20, 2018 14:49

In order to keep hate and fights and mess away from IORR there are a basic rules listed as the IORR forum policy. These rules are linked up from a link on the top of the forum pages like this:

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies

I am not a big fan of rules. I am a fan of common sense and respect. Since there might be some misunderstanding about the IORR posting policy, I will make some additional points here.

Please note that the IORR posting policy is NOT up for revision or change. This is just to explain how I want things to be, and why posts and threads might be deleted.

Bjornulf

Re: IORR posting policy
Date: July 20, 2018 14:49

Animated graphics will be deleted. In any thread. IORR is not a Xmas tree. Thanks for your understanding.

Bjornulf

Date: July 20, 2018 14:50

Please do not use IORR as a private gladiator ring. If you make a verbal fight with somebody online, after the 3rd or 4th comment or quote back and forth, ask yourself if you are doing a private fight rather than adding public comments interesting to others than yourself. Then - just like in the street - it is time to go home, take a rest, take a hike, think about something else, rather than fighting folr days like small kids.

There are two cats in my near neighborhood. One of them - the red cat - claim "my territorry" i.e. my lawn and everything around my house. The other one - the white cat - claim my neighbours land. Both claims are on fooreign land i.e. houses they do not live at. Year in and year out they argue about these two territories. They scream at nights and days, and they fight at times. None of them live here but they live nearby. Yesterday the red cat - who claim my land - tried to claim the white cat's territorry for the 100th time, my neightbours land. We had half an hour of cat screaming and dueling like an endless IORR Mick Taylor like/dislike thread. In the end, the red cat said enouth is enough, it left with the tail between it's legs, the discussuion was over, the land control was in status quo.

I think humans should be able to accept different opinions whithout acting like cats fighting for territory. Please, if you disagree, please accept the fact that people may disagree. No reason to quote quote quote forever on the same subject. It makes no sense, it just look like a catfight.

Bjornulf

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 20, 2018 15:36

bv
Please do not use IORR as a private gladiator ring. If you make a verbal fight with somebody online, after the 3rd or 4th comment or quote back and forth, ask yourself if you are doing a private fight rather than adding public comments interesting to others than yourself. Then - just like in the street - it is time to go home, take a rest, take a hike, think about something else, rather than fighting folr days like small kids.

There are two cats in my near neighborhood. One of them - the red cat - claim "my territorry" i.e. my lawn and everything around my house. The other one - the white cat - claim my neighbours land. Both claims are on fooreign land i.e. houses they do not live at. Year in and year out they argue about these two territories. They scream at nights and days, and they fight at times. None of them live here but they live nearby. Yesterday the red cat - who claim my land - tried to claim the white cat's territorry for the 100th time, my neightbours land. We had half an hour of cat screaming and dueling like an endless IORR Mick Taylor like/dislike thread. In the end, the red cat said enouth is enough, it left with the tail between it's legs, the discussuion was over, the land control was in status quo.

I think humans should be able to accept different opinions whithout acting like cats fighting for territory. Please, if you disagree, please accept the fact that people may disagree. No reason to quote quote quote forever on the same subject. It makes no sense, it just look like a catfight.

grinning smiley .......... Man, that issssssssssss jussssssssss feedback - I'm off............>grinning smiley<

PS bv, one of these full of water works wonders.....(I always have one ready on the kitchen window sill.....

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-20 15:51 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 20, 2018 16:40

bv

Animated graphics will be deleted. In any thread. IORR is not a Xmas tree. Thanks for your understanding.

This one: hot smiley too ?

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 20, 2018 20:51

"Stop bothering the nice man, dear."

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: July 21, 2018 00:50

Who got their ass kicked when I was at work ? .spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 21, 2018 01:16

ROCKMAN

Posted by: rara ()
Date: July 21, 2018 01:30

bv

Please keep The ATTIC though, lots of wonderful stuff in there.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 21, 2018 02:45

Speaking of territorial cats, on a similar note we have a hummingbird feeder up in the tree, and my God those little suckers are territorial. Must be a small tight nit family or gang of them with one always on the lookout in the tree, because when an intruder comes by to get some nectar, it's immediately attacked and scared off! Quite amusing really, but some serious gangster stuff going down with the little hummingbirds!

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: July 21, 2018 05:35

I didnt do it... I have not been here for days... thank goodness grinning smiley
btw- that cat story is the best post/story/metaphor/allegory/parable I have read in a long time! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home