Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No Filter Live DVD ?
Posted by: samMuc ()
Date: June 1, 2018 10:40

Maybe I've missed it but I guess there have not been any recordings for a live DVD yet ? At least I haven't red of any. I would have expected recordings at the two London shows. Where do you think recordings will take place ?

Re: No Filter Live DVD ?
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 1, 2018 10:58

Tomorrow. >grinning smiley<drinking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 1, 2018 11:08

samMuc
Maybe I've missed it but I guess there have not been any recordings for a live DVD yet ? At least I haven't red of any. I would have expected recordings at the two London shows. Where do you think recordings will take place ?

Jeroen

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: June 1, 2018 11:24

Would love to have a live-DVD of No Filter.
- Coventry: too small
- Manchester: because of the venue: possible
- Edinburgh: can't say why but I don't think so
- Cardiff: would be great!
- Twickenham: they already recorded a Show there (Four Flicks 2003)
- Berlin: seating in Golden Circle > No!
- Marseille: why not?
- Stuttgart: see Berlin
- Prague: it's a field-concert: No!
- Warschau: don't think so!

My bet is: Manchester!

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: June 1, 2018 11:50

It would be great if they would release a box set from 2012 till present day,4 flicks was really good

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 1, 2018 11:57

There is absolutely no need to release anything more now. We got everything we need. There is tons of stuff to wade in.

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: June 1, 2018 12:15

Stoneage
There is absolutely no need to release anything more now. We got everything we need. There is tons of stuff to wade in.

Agreed. The Stones live in 2018 is something you see and enjoy in person, not something you need to see on dvd/bluray. There are so many other great shows to revisit from the 70s, 80s and 90s and even early 00s. Myself I'm way more excited about the No Security vault release than I could ever be about a No Filter-dvd.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 1, 2018 12:19

TheBlockbuster
Stoneage

Agreed. The Stones live in 2018 is something you see and enjoy in person, not something you need to see on dvd/bluray. There are so many other great shows to revisit from the 70s, 80s and 90s and even early 00s. Myself I'm way more excited about the No Security vault release than I could ever be about a No Filter-dvd.

Blablablablablablabla...come on!!! I really enjoy the Cuba concert and I am really looking forward to see the new stage on my flatscreen! If you don't need it, that's okay for everyone here. But please let us speculate and enjoy what they are doing NOW!

Date: June 1, 2018 12:50

2017 is also no filter. Imagine the Hamburg setlist played as good as they are playing now... wow

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: June 1, 2018 12:57

hockenheim95
TheBlockbuster
Stoneage

Blablablablablablabla...come on!!! I really enjoy the Cuba concert and I am really looking forward to see the new stage on my flatscreen! If you don't need it, that's okay for everyone here. But please let us speculate and enjoy what they are doing NOW!

Very good point about the No Filter stage. Whilst I have enough live dvd's to sink a battleship, the No Filter Screens are Immense and now you bring it up, they are a must on Dvd....they will also get some great performances from this leg of the tour to be able to showcase.

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: June 1, 2018 13:04

with the exception of Cuba is it usual for them to record one show? I know most live acts record their dvds in locations where they are playing multiple shows. So maybe London. Maybe they will do one with performances from various locations?

THEN AGAIN, NO FILTER IS NOT OVER YET. Who knows if they have plans to continue the tour to America and beyond.

Date: June 1, 2018 13:23

kevos
with the exception of Cuba is it usual for them to record one show? I know most live acts record their dvds in locations where they are playing multiple shows. So maybe London. Maybe they will do one with performances from various locations?

THEN AGAIN, NO FILTER IS NOT OVER YET. Who knows if they have plans to continue the tour to America and beyond.

Twickenham is the last London show and as RollingStonesFan pointed out the allready recorded Four Flicks there. So I doubt it. But who knows.
Btw. about Twickenham. Why are there only expected 55.000 people in a stadium that can hold more than 82.000 people ?

I for my part would love to see a live recording of the No Filter production at La Plata. That would be insane. But probabely no audio track could be recorded there without it beeing drowned by the audience winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-01 13:24 by samMuc.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 1, 2018 13:24

They do record every show, both for sound and vision, but not for a complete and professional DVD release. Then they need more cameras on and off stage. We will see when and if they add additional cameras, may be Twickenham.

Bjornulf

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 1, 2018 13:38

samMuc
Btw. about Twickenham. Why are there only expected 55.000 people in a stadium that can hold more than 82.000 people?

For concerts, the capacity is 55.000.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: June 1, 2018 13:43

erikjjf
samMuc
Btw. about Twickenham. Why are there only expected 55.000 people in a stadium that can hold more than 82.000 people?

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yes, I've red that I just wonder why. Are there some stands closed for concerts ?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 1, 2018 15:35

samMuc
erikjjf
samMuc

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yes, I've red that I just wonder why. Are there some stands closed for concerts ?

For concerts, they can only use about 55% or so of the "rugby seats".

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: June 1, 2018 16:05

they should do a show in the round. more tickets sold and they could lower the price. Pipe dream, I know

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2114
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home