Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Ex-members of metal band Dio touring with a holographic Ronnie James Dio
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: December 7, 2017 05:00

[www.blabbermouth.net]

Given how many artists have been passing recently, I thought I'd post this as a discussion topic.

I don't really see this becoming a trend, but who knows? I think it's pretty sad and would have zero interest in seeing something like this no matter how much I loved the artist when they were alive.

Re: OT: Ex-members of metal band Dio touring with a holographic Ronnie James Dio
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 7, 2017 05:26

Freaky, creepy, bizarre...

RIP Ronnie James Dio

Re: OT: Ex-members of metal band Dio touring with a holographic Ronnie James Dio
Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 7, 2017 12:08

keefriff99
[www.blabbermouth.net]

Given how many artists have been passing recently, I thought I'd post this as a discussion topic.

I don't really see this becoming a trend, but who knows? I think it's pretty sad and would have zero interest in seeing something like this no matter how much I loved the artist when they were alive.

I doubt very much that it's actually a real Hologram.

Probably a jolly we executed projection of images onto a skillfully made "statue" of the artist.

A (real) Hologram is a very specific thing made by the interraction of split Laser wave front.

(And the BIGGEST one in the world is at McQuarie University in Sydney Australia and blows your mind away).

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 7, 2017 12:14

next up: robot keith.... grinning smiley

Date: December 7, 2017 15:20

CaptainCorella
keefriff99
[www.blabbermouth.net]

Probably a jolly we executed projection of images onto a skillfully made "statue" of the artist.

A (real) Hologram is a very specific thing made by the interraction of split Laser wave front.

(And the BIGGEST one in the world is at McQuarie University in Sydney Australia and blows your mind away).
Well, you know, maybe you could actually comment on the merits (or lack thereof) of touring on the image of a dead musician rather than being a pedantic suckass.

Jesus Christ...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 7, 2017 15:22

Date: December 7, 2017 15:32

Cristiano Radtke
grinning smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Lol, now that's funny.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 7, 2017 15:51

By the way, the so-called "hologram tours" (or projection of images, if you prefer) seems to be a new way of milking the cow. Frank Zappa, Elvis, and Roy Orbison are names that can be added to that list, although Roy's sons are on a legal dispute over this.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 7, 2017 17:19

Maybe just a GIF.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 7, 2017 19:51

keefriff99
Cristiano Radtke
grinning smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Lol, now that's funny.

I love it when he introduces Stevie Wonder...grinning smiley...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-07 19:52 by Hairball.

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: December 7, 2017 19:54

I guess Don Henley will do this next.....already doing a cash grab now....

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: December 7, 2017 20:37

keefriff99
CaptainCorella
keefriff99
[www.blabbermouth.net]

Well, you know, maybe you could actually comment on the merits (or lack thereof) of touring on the image of a dead musician rather than being a pedantic suckass.

Jesus Christ...

Hey, mate... tone it doWn a little, will ya?

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: December 7, 2017 21:08

I would never pay money for seeing a hologram live in concert!!

Posted by: stevecardi ()
Date: December 7, 2017 22:10

1.) Absolutely pathetic.

2.) Thank God I got to see the real Dio with Heaven and Hell before he passed. One of the best performances I've ever experienced.

Ronnie James Dio. One of the all-time greats. RIP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-07 22:11 by stevecardi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1776
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home