Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Can Keith Turn Back The Clock To 2003?
Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: October 9, 2011 21:01

It's was the general atmosphere. We can't compare the mick's solo tour and stones tour. He went where the stones didn't tour except autralia and played mainly a rolling stones set list. But back to the topic, if the stones won't tour anymore, I will survive, I think it's not the case of everybody on this board.

Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: October 9, 2011 21:04

JumpinJeppeFlash
JumpingKentFlash
JumpinJeppeFlash
thewatchman
Seems to me that many think Keith's guitar skills declined significantly between the Licks tour and ABB; especially the second leg of ABB. Taking his head injury into account; do you think he can get back to the form he showed in 2002 and 2003 in 2012 and 2013?

Sadly no. Licks was the last tour he played well.

LOL. Check out what people said back then. There was lots of whining there too. The thing with this board is that "On the last tour he was good, but now he sucks". Wonder if he'll get bashed next time around and praised for ABB?

There wont be a next time, and he sucked on ABB. Last time he played well was Licks 2002-2003 and he played even better 97-99.

Oh, but there will be a next time!

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 9, 2011 22:25

StonesTod
More Hot Rocks
Maybe this is why Mick won't tour. He knows keith can't cut it.

yeah, but blondie can

I think Blondie is over rated

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: October 9, 2011 22:37

Rip This
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

yeah, but blondie can

How about Jeff Beck?

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: October 10, 2011 05:58

aprilfool
It's was the general atmosphere. We can't compare the mick's solo tour and stones tour. He went where the stones didn't tour except autralia and played mainly a rolling stones set list. But back to the topic, if the stones won't tour anymore, I will survive, I think it's not the case of everybody on this board.

True, some will accept the Stones not performing anymore while most will placed on suicide watch! Even the trolls will be under watch! That's why they will keep going!

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 10, 2011 15:58

I reckon he can...or very nearly [he is a bit older].

It's obvious that he wsan't recoverd after the bump on the noggin when the last tour resumed. From a friend's similar experience, what with the medium term medication etc, it might take a couple of years to be 100% .

Keith was evidently not in the best nick. That said, from the talk around here ever since, many folks seem oblivious to the fact that Keith has always had the ability to turn the simplest songs & licks into a complete train wreck !
It's mostly because he just wings everything... and spends to much time larking about and throwing shapes.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-10 16:02 by Spud.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 10, 2011 17:22

Rip This
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

yeah, but blondie can

i didn't realize blondie even had a rating.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 10, 2011 17:24

stonescrow
aprilfool

True, some will accept the Stones not performing anymore while most will placed on suicide watch! Even the trolls will be under watch! That's why they will keep going!

i remember that among my first thoughts after jerry died in '95 - omg - wonder how many deadheads are really gonna jump off a cliff? turns out there's a helluva lot more important things than any band...who'd a-thunk...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1344
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home