Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: How Often Does Mick Jagger Post Here?
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 7, 2011 21:40

thewatchman
Since Rolling Hansie is most likely Keith

Hey man, that was supposed to be a secret

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:03

Concerning the first post of this thread....seriously; why would Jagger be posting here ? Reading is one thing, but posting....?
Would he bother getting into discussions with one poster - or would he make general statements like "She's The Boss is a milestone of an album" ? I think Jagger would not bother posting anything in here - and I think is not at all interested in the discussions taking place; apart from reports and reviews of a new incident; like the release of "SuperHeavy"

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:24

Erik_Snow
....seriously; why would Jagger be posting here ?

Seriously, smiling smiley , what would it hurt for Jagger to come on here at least once a year and say "thank you" on his birthday thread?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:26

Erik_Snow
Concerning the first post of this thread....seriously; why would Jagger be posting here ? Reading is one thing, but posting....?
Would he bother getting into discussions with one poster - or would he make general statements like "She's The Boss is a milestone of an album" ? I think Jagger would not bother posting anything in here - and I think is not at all interested in the discussions taking place; apart from reports and reviews of a new incident; like the release of "SuperHeavy"

I think he'd enjoy the anonymous banter.

I think it's doubtful he isn't here among us...if we're to believe he is an internet addict, he most certainly reads posts here, and I would be surprised if he hasn't actually registered as a poster.

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:37

Posted by: thabo ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:37

Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

As it happened Halle Berry often went on a fan Forum about herself, and at a sorten moment admitted that she was actually Halle Berry herself....she got banned from the Forum, true story.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:42

treaclefingers
Erik_Snow

I think it's doubtful he isn't here among us...if we're to believe he is an internet addict, he most certainly reads posts here, and I would be surprised if he hasn't actually registered as a poster.

he doesn't post here. how do i know this? cos he just posted the other day that he doesn't. so we have it directly from the horse's mouth now.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:43

WilliamPatrickMaynard
Everybody's missing MoreHotRocks' point about the difference between MicksChick and MicksChix.

That said, MoreHotRocks I was just clowning around because of your wife's fondness for Mick so apologies if any offense was taken. It was not intended for perhaps the only time in all of my posts here.

That's quit OK!! My wife Colleen (Mickschick) has the hots for Mick anyways!! Lol

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 7, 2011 22:45

thabo
Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

As it happened Halle Berry often went on a fan Forum about herself, and at a sorten moment admitted that she was actually Halle Berry herself....she got banned from the Forum, true story.

Funny story! But what would happen if Mick did post here? They say that if Christ came back to earth at noon, by midnight he'd be crucified again.

I can tell you this...back in the day, Mick did post on a fan board, under an alias. A lot of people knew. He was treated with a lot of respect; no one confronted him directly.

Date: October 7, 2011 22:50

StonesTod
treaclefingers
Erik_Snow

he doesn't post here. how do i know this? cos he just posted the other day that he doesn't. so we have it directly from the horse's mouth now.

I think he may even have started a thread on it.

The goober should have searched the archives first though, as I'm sure there was a thread on this subject started before.

Neophyte! angry smiley

Date: October 7, 2011 22:53

Bliss
thabo
Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

Funny story! But what would happen if Mick did post here? They say that if Christ came back to earth at noon, by midnight he'd be crucified again.

I can tell you this...back in the day, Mick did post on a fan board, under an alias. A lot of people knew. He was treated with a lot of respect; no one confronted him directly.

So, they preferred to confront him indirectly? Was he 'bashed' via a third party, for Let's Work?

I haven't had too much to quibble about since I've become a fan, but that took the cake!

Date: October 7, 2011 22:58

treaclefingers
StonesTod
treaclefingers
Erik_Snow

The goober should have searched the archives first though, as I'm sure there was a thread on this subject started before.

Neophyte! angry smiley

mick's no idiot. he knows this is a fan board...there are plenty of boards out there for band members....

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 7, 2011 23:09

treaclefingers
Bliss
thabo
Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

So, they preferred to confront him indirectly? Was he 'bashed' via a third party, for Let's Work?

No. Not at all. Since he chose to post under an alias (if it was indeed him), people respected his boundaries. But because of the information he imparted, it was strongly believed that it was Mick posting.

Date: October 7, 2011 23:28

Bliss
what would happen if Mick did post here?

Very simple. Nobody would believe it was Mick

-------------------

Date: October 7, 2011 23:35

Rolling Hansie
Bliss

i would lead the charge to run him off the board and back to where he belongs

Posted by: KeefintheNight82 ()
Date: October 8, 2011 00:36

Bliss
treaclefingers
Bliss
thabo
Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

No. Not at all. Since he chose to post under an alias (if it was indeed him), people respected his boundaries. But because of the information he imparted, it was strongly believed that it was Mick posting.

So do you know what the alias was he (allegedly) posted under?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 8, 2011 00:41

how do you guys think we got sway last tour, do ya think it fell out of the air? no its forums like this that have an influence

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: October 8, 2011 00:45

Can you imagine the shift in dynamics if Jagger did post on this board. First of all - we'd never believe it was the actual man himself, but if he could convince us - wow!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: October 8, 2011 01:49

Mick and Ronnie post regularly here, read between the [buttons] lines........they are never offensive but always starting threads with loaded questions.. I ain't lying.seek and ye shall find.That is my opinion.

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: October 8, 2011 01:55

Bliss
They say that if Christ came back to earth at noon, by midnight he'd be crucified again.

That's why "they" are not to be believed or trusted. "They" keep making that garbage up when "they" know absolutely nothing. Nothing's ever happened. "They" don't get "it".

As if that would just magically happen. Are "they" full time members of Disney?

Mick most likely wouldn't waste his time here: he'd be too busy defending Streets Of Love and Following The River etc.

Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: October 8, 2011 01:56

Rolling Hansie
thewatchman
Since Rolling Hansie is most likely Keith

Hey man, that was supposed to be a secret

I know, but everyone thinks the watchman is a raving lunatic anyway.

Date: October 8, 2011 01:59

thewatchman
everyone thinks the watchman is a raving lunatic anyway.

Not everyone ... smileys with beer ... Cheers

-------------------

Date: October 8, 2011 02:05

Rolling Hansie
Bliss

True. Keith has been posting around here for years or so I have been told!smiling smiley

Date: October 8, 2011 02:07

melillo
how do you guys think we got sway last tour, do ya think it fell out of the air? no its forums like this that have an influence

Exactly!

Date: October 8, 2011 02:09

thewatchman
Keith has been posting around here for years or so I have been told

Really ? Who told you that ?

-------------------

Date: October 8, 2011 02:16

Rolling Hansie
thewatchman
everyone thinks the watchman is a raving lunatic anyway.

Not everyone ... smileys with beer ... Cheers

I am honored that one of the greatest guitarists and song writers in the history of rock 'n' roll has my back!smileys with beer

Date: October 8, 2011 02:29

Rolling Hansie
thewatchman
Keith has been posting around here for years or so I have been told

Really ? Who told you that ?

He did, but not by words. By actions! A man can't hide a heart of gold, and you my friend, have a big one!smoking smiley

Date: October 8, 2011 02:32

thabo
Baxter Thwaites
I am Mick Jagger.

Halle Berry can post on my forum anytime!

Date: October 8, 2011 16:39

StonesTod
Rolling Hansie
Bliss

i would lead the charge to run him off the board and back to where he belongs

Well, to quote MJ, you can go hard, or you can go home!

Date: October 8, 2011 16:44

StonesTod
treaclefingers
StonesTod
treaclefingers
Erik_Snow

Neophyte! angry smiley

mick's no idiot. he knows this is a fan board...there are plenty of boards out there for band members....

If he were to lurk or troll here, I think he would find there is a lot of fan bored.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1518
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home