Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: I'm Not There
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: February 22, 2017 18:30

One of my all time fave movies. Every time I watch it I come away with something new re it's subject. I've had friends watch this flick with me and, some, they walk away shaking their heads going, in essence, WTF?, even though they are Dylan fans. If you've never seen the movie, well.... The soundtrack, for the most part, is really good. The review link below fits the category of "Something's happening here and you don't know what it is, do you, Mister Jones?"

[content.time.com]

Re: OT: I'm Not There
Posted by: Ross ()
Date: February 22, 2017 18:39

I love this movie, but you have to have a working knowledge of the Dylan legend, or it will make no sense. Beautifully done, how else would you tell the story of this mysterious song & dance man? More conventional storytelling technique would not do his story justice.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 22, 2017 19:54

It is indeed amazing.

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: February 22, 2017 20:01

Yeah I dig it, Ledger my favorite in it...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 22, 2017 20:15

Ross
I love this movie, but you have to have a working knowledge of the Dylan legend, or it will make no sense. Beautifully done, how else would you tell the story of this mysterious song & dance man? More conventional storytelling technique would not do his story justice.

Exactly. thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2085
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home