Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick to appear on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wed., Sept. 21
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: September 21, 2011 17:05

It appears as if Jagger enjoys the company of his Superheavy mates. I can never forget Jagger’s interview at Fenway park (2005) when he states that Keith is not a happy person. Keith loves to jab at Mick for sport. Maybe Jagger has had enough – or is this more of the build-up to the 2012 tour. I believe Jagger has tired of Keith – a shame, if true, for us.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 21, 2011 17:22

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-21 20:32 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: September 21, 2011 17:41

Max'sKansasCity
Dali

[abcnews.go.com]

""Get a taste of the interview on "Good Morning America" this morning at 7 a.m., then watch the full story on "Nightline" tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET ""

heh, so the full interview is not even on this morning?, this morning thingy is just a teaser (an ad for the networks other shows) for another show tonight? lol

(

So i need to set my DVR for Nightline tonight, as well now?! I guess i'll watch GMA for the Sofia Vergara intrerview, anyway! Do they mention the connection bewtween her and Mick thru "Let's Rob Mick Jagger" or whatever that show was called??

Date: September 21, 2011 17:47

HalfNanker
Max'sKansasCity
Dali

[abcnews.go.com]

""Get a taste of the interview on "Good Morning America" this morning at 7 a.m., then watch the full story on "Nightline" tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET ""

heh, so the full interview is not even on this morning?, this morning thingy is just a teaser (an ad for the networks other shows) for another show tonight? lol

(

So i need to set my DVR for Nightline tonight, as well now?! I guess i'll watch GMA for the Sofia Vergara intrerview, anyway! Do they mention the connection bewtween her and Mick thru "Let's Rob Mick Jagger" or whatever that show was called??

Yes they said the whole interview is tonight,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-21 20:32 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 21, 2011 19:25

treaclefingers
melillo
CAN HE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PROMOTE THAT SUPER HEAVY NONSENSE AND GET TO THE STONES PLEASE, GEEZ!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CARES MICK

If I were Mick I wouldn't 'get to the stones' just to spite you. I might even do a follow-up SH album.
Now that's funny.smiling bouncing smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 21, 2011 19:37

sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo
CAN HE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PROMOTE THAT SUPER HEAVY NONSENSE AND GET TO THE STONES PLEASE, GEEZ!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CARES MICK

If I were Mick I wouldn't 'get to the stones' just to spite you. I might even do a follow-up SH album.

not so funny to real Rolling Stones fans I'm afraid. peace.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 21, 2011 19:48

Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

I'm as real a fan as there is and I found it funny. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: September 21, 2011 19:54

Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

enough already with this "real" fans bullshit! this board is turning into a Senator McCarthy-esque witch hunt! if one criticizes or makes a joke about the Stones then they're not patriotic fans or "real" fans or "true" fans? ridiculous. i'm pretty sure girls react the same way if a bieber fan criticizes his shoes. is this really where this message board has come to? a fan is a fan. there's no such thing as a "real" fan and a "fake" fan.

Date: September 21, 2011 20:11

ineedadrink
Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

enough already with this "real" fans bullshit! this board is turning into a Senator McCarthy-esque witch hunt! if one criticizes or makes a joke about the Stones then they're not patriotic fans or "real" fans or "true" fans? ridiculous. i'm pretty sure girls react the same way if a bieber fan criticizes his shoes. is this really where this message board has come to? a fan is a fan. there's no such thing as a "real" fan and a "fake" fan.

relax Ineedadrink. It's early. Go mix yourself a stiff one. Maybe you will feel better then? Of course there are real fans and 1/2 fans and not really fans. It is a complex world. peace.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 21, 2011 22:36

Seems to me like the GMA interview for Mick and his new band didn't give anything else away.Surprise ,Surprise ! He gives a differant type of interview for the nationality.Brits get the best and easy to get on with attitude I reckon'cos he comes from Dartford. U.S.A. and Europe get something differant, 'cos he is saying it how he thinks it will get 'em thinkin' but they gotta like Super Heavy.A tour is gonna take place but 'Keep 'em guessin'. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! smoking smiley

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: September 21, 2011 22:42

I'M SO PROUD OF MY ROLLING STONES department:

Like the really dark shades he wore early on in the "interview." Pink suit was fine...poplike, ya know. Green's not my color so didn't like change to that shirt. Even though Mick and Stones have been my favorite band since 1966 - and continue to be -- I'm going to pass on "Nightline." I'll buy the CD though. Nice change from Chris Brown et al.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 21, 2011 22:49

Bashlets
if he is in NYC all week, I find it hard to believe that Good Morning America is his only televised interview.

Right, a visit to Letterman's show would be nice to see.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: September 21, 2011 23:33

Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!how true

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-21 23:36 by melillo.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 22, 2011 03:28

Naturalust
ineedadrink
Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

relax Ineedadrink. It's early. Go mix yourself a stiff one. Maybe you will feel better then? Of course there are real fans and 1/2 fans and not really fans. It is a complex world. peace.

NewsBulletin!

Naturalust declares it is a complex world. More at 11.
Pees!

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:09

Just saw the GOOD MORNING AMERICA I recorded, and Mick came across as a very nice chap (nothing new but nice to see). Now I've set my DVR to tape the longer NIGHTLINE interview.

I guess you could say this morning's GMA interview was the "standard" interview and tonight's longer NIGHTLINE interview will be the "Deluxe; 2-disc; BOX SET!" interview.

Date: September 22, 2011 04:29

"NIGHTLINE interview will be the "Deluxe; 2-disc; BOX SET!" interview."

LOL...

let us know what he says,

I am grumpy about this, so I (probably) wont even watch (sticking my tongue out at Mick)

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:36

I am so wanting to see and hear any of the core members of the band that I will be watching tonight's show.

Just like I watched the whole Grammys...mmmhmm.

Date: September 22, 2011 06:24

treaclefingers
Naturalust
ineedadrink
Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
treaclefingers
melillo

NewsBulletin!

Naturalust declares it is a complex world. More at 11.
Pees!

Complex yes, but I'm fairly certain the only real certainty in that complex world is uncertainty, but I may be wrong. Here a link to get started, treacle it may be a bit remedial for you but check it out.

peace. maybe.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: September 22, 2011 11:36

Title5Take1
Just saw the GOOD MORNING AMERICA I recorded, and Mick came across as a very nice chap (nothing new but nice to see). Now I've set my DVR to tape the longer NIGHTLINE interview.

I guess you could say this morning's GMA interview was the "standard" interview and tonight's longer NIGHTLINE interview will be the "Deluxe; 2-disc; BOX SET!" interview.

Can you post this longer NIGHTLINE interview?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home