Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Records
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: October 10, 2016 02:57

I was just in Neptoon records in Vancouver and a guy walked in earlier this week and sold his collection of 1,700 Stones vinyls! I'm sure there is something in there for the hardcore collector if you are around the Vancouver area. I splurged on The stooges, Sabbath, The Pogues, Oasis, 2 Stones albums (Ya Ya's and Got live if you want it) and The Libertines..... Just thought it would be a nice heads up if anyone was looking for something for a while. I collect other bands and have waited F'N years for some stuff to come up!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-10 03:57 by Paddy.

Re: Stones Records
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 10, 2016 16:51

Paddy
I was just in Neptoon records in Vancouver and a guy walked in earlier this week and sold his collection of 1,700 Stones vinyls! I'm sure there is something in there for the hardcore collector if you are around the Vancouver area. I splurged on The stooges, Sabbath, The Pogues, Oasis, 2 Stones albums (Ya Ya's and Got live if you want it) and The Libertines..... Just thought it would be a nice heads up if anyone was looking for something for a while. I collect other bands and have waited F'N years for some stuff to come up!

wow...thanks for the heads up!

Re: Stones Records
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 10, 2016 16:54

Man, I wish I was in Vancouver right now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home