Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: IORR Presence In Dartford
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 18, 2016 22:22

Upon entering a Dartford watering hole this Sunday eve, I encountered a band of Rolling Stones-t-shirted Europeans I am presuming it was for a group-visit to the beginnings of Mick and Keith. Was anyone here part of this collective?

Re: OT: IORR Presence In Dartford
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 18, 2016 22:57

We're any wearing this?

(CF Davinki)

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 18, 2016 23:02

That t-shirt is ridiculous

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 19, 2016 00:15

Big Al
That t-shirt is ridiculous

I agree, it's ahhh-uhhh not outta............smoking smiley .........mind you, STG has got a notorious taste in clothes......if I remember rightly...............grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-19 00:17 by EddieByword.

Date: September 19, 2016 01:14

Aw, I's a simple gal, I is.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: September 19, 2016 03:28

thumbs up
I want one ...

Date: September 19, 2016 03:40

In my defence (if needed) I just left a second viewing of Ole Ole Ole, during which Keith describes him and Mick as 'two blokes straight outta Dartford.'

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: September 19, 2016 04:18

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-07 13:02 by jambay.

Date: September 19, 2016 04:41

SomeTorontoGirl
In my defence (if needed) I just left a second viewing of Ole Ole Ole, during which Keith describes him and Mick as 'two blokes straight outta Dartford.'

Just kidding you Toronto.......('bout the pronounciation of 'outta' - I used to live in Gravesend about 5 miles from Dartford - if you said outta (Phonetically) 'you' would be considered very posh hence the plebs would say and do..... 'ahhh-uhhh' ....(they're lazy bastards down that way...........

The way Keith speaks would be fairly posh and the way Mick speaks (ala Hyde park '69 - not Fort Worth '78 - well, he would have been considered a Lord before he was a Sir..............

(you're right though - no defence needed - not like that on my part at least......cool smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 19, 2016 10:24

EddieByword
- I used to live in Gravesend about 5 miles from Dartford

Hey, small world, I used to work there and went through Dartford every day on my way home! (And yup, that's how they would have pronounced it, all right. grinning smiley )

Date: September 19, 2016 21:26

Aquamarine
EddieByword
- I used to live in Gravesend about 5 miles from Dartford

Hey, small world, I used to work there and went through Dartford every day on my way home! (And yup, that's how they would have pronounced it, all right. grinning smiley )

My father was stationed there with the army in '68 -'69.............I remember my mother always calling us kids on our discriminate use of the vernacular..........thinking back, we must have driven her crazy..........Wotcha - orlroight? Haaas it gowin?...........(and we we were Welsh, (which was bad enough itself.............spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 19, 2016 21:28

I delivered bulky waste in Dartford area this Sunday.

There was NO Stones music in the speakers. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1677
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home