Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please help connect Ms Eve Crane with Dominque Tarle as their work is intertwined in this pic.
Posted by: slakka ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:25

Dear forum,
Please help connect Ms Eve Crane with Dominque Tarle as their work is intertwined in this pic.
Eves work is the centerfold that has Keith’s and Tarles attention.
[images.sfae.com]

Thank you for the communication. I'd be very interested in what you have. Especially pictures.
Eve

Re: Please help connect Ms Eve Crane with Dominque Tarle as their work is intertwined in this pic.
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: June 15, 2016 21:07

Keith's holding a box of brown sugar with a magazine spread on, what I believe, is the Hell's Angels open before him. Interesting symbolism.

Re: Please help connect Ms Eve Crane with Dominque Tarle as their work is intertwined in this pic.
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 15, 2016 22:57

The mag Keef's opened in front of him was a contemporary number of "Paris Match" (iirc).

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: June 15, 2016 23:52

The lady who manages the Galerie de l'Instant, in Paris, should be the connexion to get in touch with D. Tarlé

She organized expos of D.Tarlé's Stones pictures.

[www.lagaleriedelinstant.com]

[www.lagaleriedelinstant.com]

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 16, 2016 00:00

slakka
Dear forum,
Eves work is the centerfold that has Keith’s and Tarles attention.
[images.sfae.com]

Thank you for the communication. I'd be very interested in what you have. Especially pictures.
Eve

Interesting! slakka, are you posting this on behalf of Eve, or are you Eve?
-swiss

Date: June 16, 2016 01:09

Swiss you already know that, deduce dearie!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 16, 2016 01:37

slakka

Sorry, E. The interwebs is a funny place, replete with surprises. What you think you knows...sometimes you doesn't.

And you have to admit (well, you don't have to, but...) that not indicating you were quoting Eve, made your post equivocal.

- swiss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-16 01:39 by swiss.

Date: June 16, 2016 02:53

Right you are Swiss. I have some of Ernest Hemingway's private letters. His handwriting looks like mine, sloppy. How comforting!

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: June 16, 2016 05:23

swiss
slakka

Sorry, E. The interwebs is a funny place, replete with surprises. What you think you knows...sometimes you doesn't.

And you have to admit (well, you don't have to, but...) that not indicating you were quoting Eve, made your post equivocal.

- swiss

smiling smiley springs to mind this Mark Twain quote:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Date: August 9, 2016 00:20

dcba
The mag Keef's opened in front of him was a contemporary number of "Paris Match" (iirc).

Excellent post dcba! I wonder how you know this? I may have been in error on Ms Cranes photo credit.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: August 9, 2016 20:28

Can't remember... It's probably an info I got in the 90's and stored in mah brain! winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home