Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

KR interviewed by Hunter Thompson
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: February 5, 2016 18:31

Definitely Gonzo time.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: KR interviewed by Hunter Thompson
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 18:48

This has definitely been discussed a lot here. IMO, Hunter went way too far with whatever trip he was on, and became rather pathetic towards the end. It's awkward to watch a sharp mind completely deteriorate.

Keith, for all his excesses, never got to the point where he was unintelligible or acting out of his mind...or at least I've never seen interviews of him in such a state.

The closest was probably that Anthony De Curtis Wingless Angels interview from Jamaica, where Keith was totally drunk and his speech was slurred all over the place.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: February 5, 2016 19:23

keefriff99
This has definitely been discussed a lot here. IMO, Hunter went way too far with whatever trip he was on, and became rather pathetic towards the end. It's awkward to watch a sharp mind completely deteriorate.

Keith, for all his excesses, never got to the point where he was unintelligible or acting out of his mind...or at least I've never seen interviews of him in such a state.

The closest was probably that Anthony De Curtis Wingless Angels interview from Jamaica, where Keith was totally drunk and his speech was slurred all over the place.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: February 5, 2016 19:24

The closest was probably that Anthony De Curtis Wingless Angels interview from Jamaica, where Keith was totally drunk and his speech was slurred all over the place.[/quote][/quote]
What about old grey whistle interview ?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 19:47

EJM
[/quote]
What about old grey whistle interview ?[/quote]
Not sure I ever saw that one...let's just say interviews since he kicked heroin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2259
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home