Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Chris Jagger acoustic set at Cavern Pub S.W. London ,Wednesday October 21st
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 19, 2015 11:36

Playing at this pub in Raynes Park on Wednesday 21st October. A great music pub and think it will be pretty packed as I know a few people who go there regular. Can't see a website but here's FB page for anyone who can see it. thumbs up

The Cavern Pub

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-10-20 21:56 by crawdaddy.

Re: OT: Chris Jagger acoustic set at Cavern Pub S.W. London
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: October 19, 2015 14:12

I hope he playes something from 'You Know the Name But Not the Face'...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 19, 2015 21:37

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-06 12:39 by colonial.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 20, 2015 19:01

Come On

I saw Chris about 20 years ago at The Bottom Line (i've posted stories about that night elsewhere on here so i wont go into detail but...). In between the two shows, he was walking around the club and I got to chat with him. I asked if he was going to play anything from his first two albums; he said "no." I asked him why not and he laughed and replied "Because i cant remember any of it!"

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: October 20, 2015 19:25

HalfNanker
Come On

I saw Chris about 20 years ago at The Bottom Line (i've posted stories about that night elsewhere on here so i wont go into detail but...). In between the two shows, he was walking around the club and I got to chat with him. I asked if he was going to play anything from his first two albums; he said "no." I asked him why not and he laughed and replied "Because i cant remember any of it!"

smiling smiley Two albums just over 40...Stones made Goats Head and IORR those years...I think Mick remembers at least some of them songs...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 20, 2015 21:44

Never seen Chris play live, but would love to get to see his gig in Raynes Park ,but over in Espana till mid November.

It's a lovely pub and I love this video from Hurtwood Park taken by rob yalden, who took all those great Faces videos on that day. thumbs up

video: [youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2366
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home