Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones lithos
Posted by: TheBadRabbit ()
Date: September 24, 2015 18:26

Saw this on late-night TV:

[timelife.com]

The TV spot made it look like you got all three for $199. No such luck--that's the price for each.

If I had the cash, I'd might splurge on this, though 12x5 seems a little out of place next to LIB and Ya Yas. Interesting that Brian's signature is on LIB, Mick Taylor's is not. I guess, technically, that's true (someone at Time-Life has done their "Stoneswork") but I would guess most of us here associate LIB more with Mick T. than Brian.

Re: Stones lithos
Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 24, 2015 18:38

What is REALLY interesting is that there are only four signatures for the Ya Ya's Litho. Maybe they couldn't find the other guy.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: TheBadRabbit ()
Date: September 24, 2015 19:00

Hey! I didn't notice that. I did a quick search on the Interwebs for "signed Stones lithos" and none of the Taylor-era pieces that popped up have Mick T.'s signature. Maybe he wasn't asked or said "no." I did see a litho of the Spanish Sticky Fingers with Ronnie Wood's signature (!)

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 24, 2015 19:07

TheBadRabbit
Hey! I didn't notice that. I did a quick search on the Interwebs for "signed Stones lithos" and none of the Taylor-era pieces that popped up have Mick T.'s signature. Maybe he wasn't asked or said "no." I did see a litho of the Spanish Sticky Fingers with Ronnie Wood's signature (!)

That's funny! Maybe it was for the reissue. He was in the band when they issued the reissue after all!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home