Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Peter Capaldi would like David Bowie and Keith Richards to appear in Dr. Who!
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: September 11, 2015 22:07

The Timelord actor told the audience at a special advanced screening of the first two episodes of Doctor Who's new series that Bowie would make a "very good" guest on the show.
Capaldi also told the audience at the Cardiff screening that he would love to see "Keith Richards stumbling around the TARDIS, knocking out a few chords".
[www.nme.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Re: Peter Capaldi would like David Bowie and Keith Richards to appear in Dr. Who!
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: September 11, 2015 22:09

Deltics
The Timelord actor told the audience at a special advanced screening of the first two episodes of Doctor Who's new series that Bowie would make a "very good" guest on the show.
Capaldi also told the audience at the Cardiff screening that he would love to see "Keith Richards stumbling around the TARDIS, knocking out a few chords".
[www.nme.com]

Keith's image is so funny. For some people, they will criticize him up and down because (they say) all he can go is stumble around and knock out a few chords. For others, their dream is to have him stumble around and knock out a few chords. Go figure.

Re: Peter Capaldi would like David Bowie and Keith Richards to appear in Dr. Who!
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: September 11, 2015 22:14

...so would I...

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 11, 2015 22:35

Charming idea. But don't they need to get Benny Cumberbatch into the Tardis first?

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: September 11, 2015 23:51

At one stage Dr10 wanted to see Ian Dury & The Blockheads by going back in time. I think it's referred to in the Idiot's Lantern episode in Season 2.

Date: September 12, 2015 00:47

I don't even like Dr. Who, but I'd be wiling to watch an episode or two if they got those two on...Always thought that they should have tried getting Roger Daltry and Pete Townshend on an episode.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: September 12, 2015 00:51

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
I don't even like Dr. Who, but I'd be wiling to watch an episode or two if they got those two on...Always thought that they should have tried getting Roger Daltry and Pete Townshend on an episode.

Let's leave that for CSI ??

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: September 12, 2015 01:46

Oh my gosh...that idea is absolutely perfect! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outthumbs up Well, I love the idea of Keith on Doctor Who. I'm neutral to David Bowie. I'm a big Doctor Who fan, and man I hope this happens

Date: September 12, 2015 02:06

tomcasagranda
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Let's leave that for CSI ??

winking smiley

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: September 12, 2015 02:59

My two fav geriatrics! Swoon

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 12, 2015 06:44

a Bowie KR collaboration would be very cool.

Date: September 13, 2015 01:23

tomcasagranda
At one stage Dr10 wanted to see Ian Dury & The Blockheads by going back in time. I think it's referred to in the Idiot's Lantern episode in Season 2.

From wiki -
Ian Dury was a human singer. He performed with the Blockheads in concert on 21 November 1979 in Sheffield, England. The Tenth Doctor attempted to take Rose to this concert, but they ended up in 1879 Scotland. (TV: Tooth and Claw)

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 13, 2015 02:57

I love Doctor Who, especially the early doctors.

Always wondered if the Stones and Doctor Who(tv show) crossed paths. Also what the band thought of the show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-13 05:38 by MingSubu.

Posted by: ozziestone ()
Date: September 13, 2015 06:16

Capaldi seems to be doing a Keith impersonation at one spot in the promo for Dr Who currently being flogged on ABC in Australia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2148
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home