Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Stones Newspaper Site
Date: August 13, 2015 05:45

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I've started up a website this past week, RSYesterdaysPapers. Its purpose is to collect newspaper clippings, magazine articles, primarily printed media, relating to or directly involving the Stones. I'm thinking about later opening up a bootleg review section or something to that extent on it, but baby steps first. smiling smiley I've been gathering newspaper clippings from Some Kinda Stones Connections (with Rockman's permission), as well as from another Stones message board. I myself have a few magazine articles and newspaper trimmings of the Stones dating as far back as 1972, and as recent as...2015. tongue sticking out smiley I'm trying to figure out how to scan those correctly, then I'll add them to the IORR thread. I'm still working out some (very) minor kinks, but please stop by and check it out! Thanks, and let me know what you all think of it!

Re: New Stones Newspaper Site
Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: August 13, 2015 05:55

Will do!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home