Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tour clothing
Posted by: Camm ()
Date: June 16, 2015 20:55

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the clothing at the shows and how the quality and sizing is. I'm unable to attend any shows this go around but was thinking about purchasing a football jersey from the online store but havent seen any reviews.

Re: Tour clothing
Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 16, 2015 22:33

i think i've purchased it at all at the 2 shows i attended--San Diego and Orlando--the prices are steep but the quality is good and things run true to normal sizing--go with your normal size and you should be fine

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 17, 2015 00:06

I was curious about this as well. To be honest the only artwork I really really dug from the tour so far, was the San Diego litho. That thing is HOT. I need it in my office but I wasn't there! Nashville looks pretty sharp as well.

The tough thing about the merge is that most of it is geared around sports teams or sports colors. For people like myself who follow music like people follow sports I really couldn't care less about a local team appearing on the shirt as I word about color and design.

Date: June 17, 2015 01:31

All nice questions, but I think we're tip-toeing around the real question on all of our minds tonight...how are the towels? winking smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 17, 2015 04:13

The t shirts are very thin and were $35/shirt in Columbus. Not sure if this leg is like this, but some of my euro leg shirts sizes didn't match. Example the Paris flag and football tongue Larges are a different size to the blue Eiffel Tower shirt Large.

I got the 2 Columbus shirts, a grey Zip Code tour shirt and the tour shirt with all the city tongues.

I got two bootleg shirts outside the stadium in Columbus. They were a much better quality of shirt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 04:14 by MingSubu.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: June 17, 2015 08:57

I got the San Diego sunset wave tongue tee shirt, and it is beautiful, a nice heavy black cotton blend. The sizing is fine. Very happy with it. My friend got the tie dyed tee shirt, which seemed like good quality too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home