Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith's playing 2015
Posted by: jane tarzan ()
Date: May 26, 2015 08:43

I didn't have a chance to go to San Diego, but of course I've been checking all the videos uploaded on Youtube. The thing that struck me the most, is Keith's playing. He's playing better than in years!! What has happened!! A miracle cure on his fingers? I can even hear a beautiful vibrato on his solos, that hasn't been there for ages!!
Please bring the show to Europe!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-26 08:45 by jane tarzan.

Re: Keith's playing 2015
Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: May 26, 2015 09:02

jane tarzan
I didn't have a chance to go to San Diego, but of course I've been checking all the videos uploaded on Youtube. The thing that struck me the most, is Keith's playing. He's playing better than in years!! What has happened!! A miracle cure on his fingers? I can even hear a beautiful vibrato on his solos, that hasn't been there for ages!!
Please bring the show to Europe!

I agree that Keith is on fire.

It makes want to hit more shows this year spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

The whole band played with a lot of swagger last night, it couldn't get much better.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 26, 2015 09:07

That's what might happen when you open the cage and let the tigers out... or something.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 12, 2015 12:13

Is it me or was Keith REALLY on fire in Atlanta ? I know there's been all this talk of "Keith is back" since the first O2 show in 2012 but I for one couldn't help but "worry" about missed cues and "skeletal" playing + "stone face"/"hanging by the skin of his teeth" look like on the GS intro/solo at the O2 and I won't even mention Scarfgate...And 2015 didn't seem to be off to a very good start since he pretty much had to be "mixed out" when he messed up the BS intro.

Anyway, looking at the videos of Atlanta I was thrilled to see the "fluent" Keith back, maybe not the one who tore it up in 1997 but still he was nailing the parts and also "acting" them. WTF happened ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: June 12, 2015 12:21

We asked ourselves "WTF has happened" already last year. He was quite a step above 2013. I guess long-term sobriety did the trick. He probably does some finger exercise as well.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 12, 2015 12:56

Atlanta was another level altogether !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: June 12, 2015 12:58

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-12 12:58 by Nikkei.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2043
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home