Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Diamond VIP Package accoutrements
Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: June 10, 2015 16:48

I have not yet received my Diamond VIP package from the San Diego and Columbus shows. The disclaimer says package may be received after the show but was wondering if anyone has received theirs yet and if I need to reach out to anyone yet? Here is the list of included items and disclaimer:

Package Includes:
One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows *
One Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Poster
• Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
• Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue
The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Pack
• Designed Exclusively for Rolling Stones VIP Package Purchasers
• Each VIP Fan Pack Contains Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise
• VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
• Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook
* Venue seating configurations can vary market-by-market. Please note General Admission sections are non-reserved (Standing Room Only)

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE disclaimer text:

All packages and package contents are non-transferable. VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser; some exceptions may apply. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package. Refunds or partial refunds will not be issued under any circumstances due to delivery of merchandise after the show date. Information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase which may result in undeliverable or lost merchandise. Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-10 16:52 by jazzbass.

Re: Diamond VIP Package accoutrements
Posted by: bellgf5510 ()
Date: June 10, 2015 17:34

i ordered one for the nashville show and haven't gotten anything yet. The only info I have gotten from this forum is that it will most likely be mailed at some point after the tour is over.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: June 11, 2015 02:38

I ordered it for Milwaukee and have not received anything yet. I think all the VIP packages, not just Diamond, had the same stuff - not sure?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 11, 2015 02:47

ROCKMAN

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: June 11, 2015 04:42

Pay attention it was just asked two days ago spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: June 11, 2015 07:07

Oh Rockee, you score big time on this great photo!

I'm sure after this hardworking lady goes home at night, she
watches YouTube for new clips of the current tour and is so proud of Keith's "reincarnation."

It is thrilling to see how healthy he looks
today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1872
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home